These Coffee-Free Lattes Will Be Your New Morning Sip
Don’t tell a die-hard coffee addict, but java isn’t the only beverage to drink to kick off your day. You may prefer a hot cup of Earl Grey to go with your scone or golden milk to accompany your oats. Here, 10 coffee-free lattes to sip on in the morning (and beyond).
1. Medjool Date Turmeric Latte: When your morning cuppa can reduce inflammation, ward off sickness, and fight free radicals, it makes it hard to go back to coffee. This date-sweetened golden milk will do all of those things and more before you even get to work. (via Fit Mitten Kitchen)
2. Activated Charcoal Latte: You’ve seen people brush their teeth with charcoal, use it as a face mask, and even clean the house, but now you can sip it every morning. A tiny spoonful of activated charcoal is enough to keep your body detoxed and in a balanced state. (via Mindful Avocado)
3. Rose and Earl Grey Tea Latte: Is there anything more English than a latte made with Earl Grey and rose petals? Invite your girlfriends over for a high tea party and these drinks will make a splash. (via Honestly Yum)
4. Creamy Chai Tea Latte: Cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, vanilla, and nutmeg make this homemade chai latte a cold weather dream. (via Casey Jade)
5. Vegan Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte: Just because you’re not a coffee fan doesn’t mean you can’t have a pumpkin spice latte. This matcha version will give you that quick burst of energy when you need it, but you can still be basic like your buds. (via Simply Quinoa)
6. Unicorn Latte: Since the unicorn trend doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon, you might as well jump out of bed with a fun blue latte. Edible flowers are optional but suggested for optimal happiness. (via New York Times)
7. Pink Beet Latte: How could you turn down something so vibrant? Prep your beets at the beginning of the week and this pink latte will take you only a few minutes to whip up before work. (via What Great Grandma Ate)
8. Superfood Maca Latte: Maca is a superfood said to have hormone-balancing properties that could help with PMS and fertility. The powder has a malt-like flavor that’s perfect when sweetened and combined with steamed milk for your daily latte. (via Catching Seeds)
9. Raw Cacao and Gogi Berry Latte: This latte may sound like it’s too healthy to be good, but it’s basically a sneaky hot chocolate. Feel free to add an extra date or two if you want it sweeter. (via The First Mess)
10. Iced Hibiscus Latte: Say goodbye to your daily pink drink order from Starbucks. This iced hibiscus concoction will give you the refreshing morning boost you desire, but with an extra five bucks in your pocket. (via The Merry Thought)
Follow us on Pinterest for more fun morning recipes!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)