7 #OOTDs for the Week: How to Dress like a London Blogger
Welcome to week two of fashion month. This week, London is playing host to fashionable peeps from across the globe and serving up more than their fair share of spring/summer fash-spiration. The style in the Big Smoke is pretty on point, and we’re already wowed by all the top-notch looks hitting both the runway and the streets. A few of our favorite spots to get a daily dose of sartorial insight? These seven ladies below. From ’70s-era ensembles to bold, architectural outfits, these London-based fashion insiders will be dishing out trend-right getups and behind-the-scenes peeks at all the LFW madness.
1. @galagonzalez: Gala Gonzalez makes street-style photographer tongues wag with her impeccable, fashion-forward ensembles. This color blocked, grid-like Delpozo shift and menswear-inspired oxford combo has modern elegance written all over it. (via @galagonzalez)
2. @igobyfrankie: Incredible sartorial sensibilities aside, we love how Frédérique Tietcheu’s fun-loving personality shines through in every photo. Here she combines some of fall’s must-have items, like suede and faux fur, to create a laid-back, boho look with a glam, urban flair. (via @igobyfrankie)
3. @camtyox: Camille Charrière, the London-based Parisian and mastermind behind the blog Camille Over the Rainbow, is a front-row fixture from New York to Paris. Minimalist style is her signature, but with unexpected silhouettes and an arsenal of oh-so-covetable accessories, believe us when we say it’s anything but boring. (via @camtyox)
4. @lapetiteanglaise: Classic, feminine and a little bit preppy with a modern edge is what Ella Catliff of La Petite Anglaise is all about. A big fan of skirts and frocks, the blogger and model keeps things feeling fresh here with a funky twist on a classic suit paired with sleek mules and a nautical top. (via @lapetiteanglaise)
5. @daniellevanier: Not only can Danielle Vanier do a mean cat eye (no joke, flawless every time), but she knows a thing or two about putting together an eye-catching outfit too. Playing with a range of purple hues, she manages to pull off a monochromatic look that packs a punch. (via @daniellevanier)
6. @susiebubble: Looking for over-the-top getups one could only dream of and insider pics a-plenty? Susie Lau’s feed is jam-packed with style inspo for y-o-u. Slightly more toned down than her typically bold and bright signature looks, this black-and-white number is anything but simple. (via @susiebubble)
7. @5inchandup: In the case of blogger Sandra Hagelstam, less is always more. Her uncomplicated outfits are always on point, and that shoe collection? Damn, girl. She kept it simple at NYFW in an all-black outfit with a throwback edge, sporting button-front flares, round sunnies and a tucked-in top. (via @5inchandup)
What Insta style stars do you follow? Do you do an #ootd on the regular? Tell us in the comments below, and be sure to tag your pics with @britandco for a chance to be featured in next week’s post.
Whether you want to tap into some holiday nostalgia, or find a fun DIY to do with your kiddos, this simple snow globe craft offers both! Together with Camp by Walmart, we built a customizable crafting journey so you can execute this decor upgrade based on your style preferences and the supplies you have around the house. For this project, you'll need to decide if you want your snow globe to be inside of a mason jar or glass orb, what type of snow you want (hello, glitter!), and what holiday scene should go inside. With 16 possible outcomes, we can't wait to see what you come up with. Check it out by watching the winter wonderland snow globe tutorial now!