12 Ways to Get Poppy Delevingne’s London Style on a Budget
When we think of a London It girl who has the fashion game on lock, Alexa Chung, FKA Twigs and Cara Delevingne immediately come to mind. But lately, we can’t keep our eyes off Poppy Delevingne, Cara’s model sister, especially after her stylish dream wedding. If you are dying to add a bit of London town to your wardrobe, look no further. We’re sharing 12 ways to have poppin’ style just like Poppy.
1. Polka Dot Blouse ($65): Front row at the Burberry show, Poppy served polka dot realness, leaving us in search of the perfect oversized blouse for summer. She added the right contrast with a green suede sandal. To master this ensemble, pick up this blouse from ASOS and a pair of bright kicks. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty Images)
6. Sailor Pants ($520): This it-girl loves paying tribute to the ’70s. By pairing these wide-leg sailor trousers with a gingham sweater, she pulls off a preppy, groovy style without a hitch. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
7. Feather Skirt ($266): Poppy always has us excited to see what she might wear while sitting front row. Sometimes she surprises us with a whimsical look, like this feathered skirt. To channel your inner whimsical style, pair a fluttery skirt with funky sunglasses. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty)
10. Denim Skirt ($98): Denim is everywhere this season, which means you can pull out your favorite denim skirt from decades past. With shiny sandals, you’ll be ready to take this look on the town. (Photo via Julien M. Hekimian/Getty Images)
11. Flared Jeans ($88): Everyone needs more than one style of jeans. We’re totally feeling this disco-era look, which would go with everything in our closet. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
meh to trés chic. (Photo via Tim Whitby/Getty Images)