Did you miss out on the whole lob trend? Can’t call yourself a member of the medium hairstyles club? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. While it feels like everyone out there has made the change to shorter locks, there are still some of us that decided to skip the plunge and keep our longer hair. Lucky for you, we’ve gotten together a few of our favorite long hair styles inspired by some of our favorite stars. Scroll on for some major hair envy.
1. Braided Ponytail: Amanda Seyfried rocked a beautiful but intricate look with this French braid/low pony combo. Take some inspiration from the look by creating a braid or two in your hair, or even just one long braid leading into a ponytail. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
2. Side Swept Hair: We love Jessica Biel’s effortless look here. This can easily be copied with the help of a brush, blow dryer and a few bobby pins. There are so many different ways to achieve this style, from leaving your hair loose and to the side to pinning it back in a braid. The possibilities truly are endless! (Photo via Dan MacMedan/Getty Images)
3. Beachy Waves: Even with summer coming to an end, we’re still game for rocking these beautiful beachy waves. Laverne Cox looks simply stunning with her loose curls, which are so easy for anyone to achieve. In fact, we have a few simple ways of our own for getting those perfect beachy locks. (Photo via Leon Bennett/Getty Images)
4. Half Updo: Who needs a bunch of tools and products when you can just put your hair up in an effortlessly chic half updo? It’s as easy as using a hair tie or a few bobby pins to put your hair up and out of your face. Play around with it and add in a braid or two for a totally different look. (Photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
5. High Ponytail: Beyoncé always looks breathtaking, but we really fell head over heels for this incredibly chic high ponytail she wore to the Met Gala. Worn high and long, with hair wrapped around the hair tie, the style can be easily replicated on your own. Her look included curly hair, but the style can be just as beautiful with straight hair. (Photo via Mike Coppola/Getty Images)
6. Center Part: Jessica Chastain looks stunning here with a side part and her hair swept off of her face. This look is incredibly easy to do on your own with some pins and hairspray. While we love the drama of a center part, those with a side part can achieve an equally pretty look and make it their own. (Photo via Stuart C. Wilson/Getty Images)
7. Messy Waves: These loose and messy waves look beautiful framing Sofia Vergara’s face. All it takes to achieve them yourself is a curling iron and a great hairspray. Haphazardly curl different pieces of your hair, making sure the curl doesn’t look too perfect. Then let your hair cool and spritz with a bit of hairspray for a wonderfully undone look. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
8. Long and Full Bangs: In the mood for a slight change, but don’t want to lose any length? Add some bangs to your look for a bit of a different style. We love the full and long bangs that Daisy Lowe is rocking, which could also be pushed to the side for an awesome side-swept style. (Photo via David M. Bennett/Getty Images)
9. Braided Updo: Let your hair put its (figurative) legs up for the night. Phoebe Tonkin’s braided look puts a fun spin on the typical updo and looks purposefully undone. Talk about a beautiful bohemian style. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
10. Messy Fishtail Braid: Fun, simple and so easy to replicate. Any type of braid will do, but Jennifer Morrison’s messy-yet-perfect hair is on fleek with this style. Luckily for you, we have a few ideas for ways to braid your hair, including steps for a messy fishtail braid. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
11. Brushed Waves: Emma Roberts’ simple loose waves look oh-so soft and put together. These soft waves can be done with a large-barrel curling iron for the ends of your hair. Let the curls cool before taking a brush to your hair to loosen up the waves, and voila! Perfectly soft and natural waves. (Photo via Steve Grantz/Getty Images)
12. Loose Braid: For some “I just woke up like this” hair inspiration, Amy Schumer’s loose and messy braid, with wisps of hair framing her face, is just right. Use some volumizing products to give your hair a bit of a lift, and follow up by doing any braid you like. It shouldn’t look too perfect, so play around with it a bit to give it that “I spent no time at all on this” style. (Photo via Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images)
13. Elegant Ponytail: Effortlessly chic and elegant, Jamie Chung’s low ponytail looks incredible with her hair wrapped around the tie. There are a thousand different ways to make the look your own, but the hair pulled back off of her face is a fun upgrade to an everyday style. (Photo via Kimberly White/Getty Images)
Which of these stunning long-haired looks are you loving? Let us know your favorites in the comments below!