Lucy Hale Just Built the Dollhouse of Your Childhood Dreams + 6 More Celeb DIYs
As summer draws to a close and kids head back to school (get excited!), parents are left with a lot more time to pursue their own hobbies. Many parents enjoy things like giant knitting, which Jessica Jones star Krysten Ritter often does, or baking, like Miranda Kerr did with her son last week. No matter how you like to channel your creative energy, check out these celeb creations below for inspiration, then go make the most of your new “you” time — might we suggest our online seminars for some back-to-school time of your own? You deserve it!
1. Lucy Hale: Lucy Hale just might be the coolest aunt ever, at least if this dollhouse is any indication. “Not even gonna’ lie… this is on my list of greatest achievements (with added support from my bro-in-law),” she wrote. “There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for my feisty red-headed niece!”
2. Miranda Kerr: “Love baking with my little man,” Miranda wrote of this sweet snap. Those hands!
3. Krysten Ritter: “I’m so into extreme knitting and so is Mikey,” Krysten shared of this soon-to-be-finished scarf.
4. Tia Mowry: Tia and her son Cree got a jump-start on the new season, making greeting cards for fall in a new video for US Weekly. It’s cheap, it’s easy and, as she told the mag, it helps her fam stay close.
5. Halle Berry: Halle admired her daughter’s DIY skills, saying, “This girl…she’s smart, making name tags for her friends that might come over. I am 50 and all…I might need to start doing that soon, too.”
6. Victoria Beckham: Posh Spice began the first day of her NYFW prep by taking time to draw some amicable artwork.
7. Vanessa Lachey: Who needs party planners when you have Vanessa Lachey’s blog? The mother of two showed us how to rock a backyard BBQ party, complete with s’mores, authentic decor and cornbread. Yum! (Photo via Vanessa Lachey)
What’s the greatest thing you’ve ever made? Share with us over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)