How to Use Liquid Highlighter to Look Dewy, Not Sweaty
Dewy skin is in for spring. To give your complexion that glass-skin finish, reach for a liquid highlighter. As with most things, it's all about placement to achieve an optimal radiant (read: not sweaty) finish. "Use the ring finger to apply any shimmery or illuminating product, making sure that you stop at the iris of your eyes," says L'Oreal Paris and celebrity makeup artist Sir John. "Anything that wraps around the front of your cheek appears greasy and unkempt in video or photos." Ready to get your glow on? Look to these liquid primers, oils, and highlighters.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty tips!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
This post has been updated.
- 5 Ways to Get Fresh for Spring Without Any Makeup - Brit + Co ›
- 9 Essential Makeup Brushes (+ How to Use 'em!) - Brit + Co ›
- Base Makeup: 4 Steps to Getting a Flawless Face - Brit + Co ›
- How to Know When It's Time to Kiss Your Makeup Brushes Goodbye ... ›
- makeup - Brit + Co ›
- Makeup 101: Your Crash Course on the Essentials + How to Use ... ›