#MalePolish Is the Latest Instagram Trend You Need to Get Behind
When it comes to the beauty world, us ladies usually get all the love. There’s nothing like staying in, binge-watching Stranger Things and indulging in a head-to-toe beauty regimen. But even though that sounds like a perfect girls’ night in, it might be time to bring in the boys, thanks to a new trend that’s showing up all over Instagram. #MalePolish has been dominating our feeds, and it’s growing like wildfire. Celebrities like fashion designer extraordinaire Marc Jacobs have been posting images of their freshly painted digits, and boy, do they look #flawless. Want to see how the boys are embracing this once-feminine trend? Here are 10 MANicures (sorry, we had to) that are too good to miss.
1. Yellow and Green: Vibrant colors + accent nail = YAASS king. Whoever said green and yellow didn’t look good together has obviously never seen this manicure combo.
2. Long and Opaque: This Instabro knows what’s up when it comes to flaunting a minimalistic mani. With his on-point hair accessories and flawless complexion, we’re swooning over his overall beauty game.
3. Short and Green: You’ll make ’em green with envy wearing a mani as chic as this. This hue pairs perfectly with a rad sneaker and a classic statement tee.
4. Black: Live that gym life without compromising your signature style. Try taking your sporty look to the next level with a monochrome mani that serves as the perfect accent to a set of dumbbells.
5. Metallic Blue: This mani is a great way to upgrade your everyday gray tee. Keep the rest of your look minimal to let the digits be the focus of your overall style.
6. Silver: While his beard is truly a beauty masterpiece, we’re digging the silver manicure even more. This combo softens up a bad-boy image in the best way possible.
7. Jewel Toned: What better way to rock standout style than to match your mani to your ride?! We’ll be copying this color combo ASAP.
8. Glitter: Tired of your typical black mani? Add some man-glam with a stroke of gold glitter specks.
9. White Accent: Give new meaning to on-duty style with a stately denim polish and white accent nail, or keep the look monochrome for a subtler effect. This mani is definitely HR-approved, so #boybosses, eat your hearts out.
10. Purple: Take your nail game to new heights by rocking a no-holds-barred purple hue. Take a page from this fella’s stylebook and pair it with a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry.
Are you loving this beauty trend? Follow us on Pinterest for more nail inspo.