9 Mini Mason Jar Gardens to Help Bring Your Small Living Space to Life
City living means tight quarters and tiny-to-tinier outdoor access. If maximizing your studio apartment decor is at the top of your to-do list alongside keeping your green thumb alive, then it’s time to break out your trusty old mason jars. They’ll add a bit of charm to your apartment or tiny patio. Before you just throw some herbs or succulents into them, try to think outside the jar with cool displays, bright colors and patterns. These mason jar garden ideas below will help get you started and inspire the perfect tiny garden you’ve always dreamed of.
1. Technicolor Terrariums: Looking for a small-scale gardening and crafting project? Start simple with a bright and fun terrarium that will definitely get you excited and inspired for your next DIY. (via What’s That Smell)
2. Floral Shelf: Going for more of a natural look? Keep things neutral toned with just a block of wood and a few mason jars that create a gorgeous display for an in-home floral garden. (via Shelterness)
4. Metallic Masons: It’s time to glam things up. Just snag a can of spray paint and turn your clear mason jars into gorgeous shining planters that will show off your fabulous flowers. (via Mason Jar Crafts Love)
6. Twirled Twine: Turn your simple gardening into crafting with a little bit of twine. This would make for a fun (and easy) group project for your next craft night with the ladies. Happy wrapping! (via Design Mom)
8. Muted Miniature: Some summer colors can be a little too bright (we can’t believe it either!), and if bold and bright isn’t really your style, that’s okay! Have a go at more muted tones that are much more your aesthetic. (via The 36th Avenue)
Follow us on Pinterest for more gardening inspo.