21 Red, White, and Blue Ways to Celebrate Memorial Day
Memorial Day is best celebrated with tons of red, white, and blue decor (along with lots of hamburgers, hot dogs, and booze, obvi). And since the special day falls right on the cusp of summer, it’s the perfect time to stock up on fun, patriotic outdoor essentials. We’re talking Americana-inspired pool floats, fashion-forward accessories, nifty cooking gadgets, and so much more. Scroll on to shop 21 finds you’ll love using (and Instagramming) this Memorial Day!
1. TrueZoo “U Ice of A Red Silicone” Ice Cube Tray ($19): A party in the USA warrants a silicone ice cube tray shaped like the country you’re celebrating.
2. Steph Shives Studio Jumbo Bomb Pop Mylar Balloon ($10): Your go-to nostalgic summer treat is now a 38-inch balloon. It looks good enough to eat, AND it won’t melt all over your hands this time.
3. Crate and Barrel Wherever Dual Fuel Grill ($80): Meet the portable cookout option that’s about to make your grilling aspirations a reality.
4. Violent Lips Red White & Blue Flag ($6): While you could stick to your fave bright red shade, there’s something to be said for a wild lip moment.
5. Nasty Gal American Life Stars and Stripes Bandana ($6): Every bandana collection needs a flag-inspired option. Wear it around your neck, in your hair, or even as a bracelet to show your country some love.
6. BC Footwear Color Me Casual Sandal in Americana ($40): Memorial Day weekend is the best time to debut your warm weather pedicure. Snag these jelly strap sandals to do it in all-American style.
7. Brandy Melville Red Mini Backpack ($30): Stuff your picnic essentials in this bold red canvas pack as you head to the cookout. It’s bound to go with your OOTD, right?
8. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Blue Camera ($50): Something about instant cameras makes parties SO fun. Say hello to photos you’ll cherish forever with this baby.
9. Pinch Provisions Pool Party Kit ($14): With a floatie repair patch and an umbrella for your cocktail, this little pouch has you covered.
10. Bigmouth American Flag Float ($30): Store your swan inflatables and ride around the pool on a gigantic flag.
11. Swoozie’s Patriotic Stars Beverage Boats ($13, set of three): While you’re lounging on your float, let your drink drift nearby on a star-shaped boat.
12. Madewell Denim Baseball Cap ($30): Through parades and fireworks, this trendy denim gem will shield your delicate face from the sun.
13. Tees and Tank You Breakfast Flag Tank Top Racerback ($20): This might just be the tank of your brunch-loving dreams. Waffles and bacon take the place of traditional stars and stripes, and we have zero problem with it.
14. The Early Hours Clothing Ice Cream Flask ($75): Here’s a leather flask that’s literally melting with personality.
15. Society6 Americana Throw Pillow ($22): Give your party an Americana vibe with one simple addition: a vintage-style, flag-printed throw pillow.
16. iHome iBT68 ($30): Blare “Born in the USA” from dawn ’til dark with this mod, geometric bluetooth speaker. Pro tip: Make sure the color changing settings are on for SERIOUS party vibes.
17. Washi Supply Co. Red, White, and Blue Polka Dot Washi Tape ($3): Why use regular tape when this beautiful creation exists? Everything you seal will look extra cute with a strip of fun polka dots.
18. Sur La Table 3-in-1 Burger Press With Burgerology Book ($22): Farewell, plain burgers! With this helpful tool, you can stuff patties, achieve the perfect shape, and so much more.
19. Catch Some Raes Nautical Anchor Cupcake Toppers ($5): Holiday desserts deserve some bonus pizzazz. And sailor-inspired toppers are bound to leave your guests wanting more.
20. LED Light-Up Sipper Cup ($12): Behold, a BPA-free cup that lights up! Telling your drink apart from the crowd just got way easier.
21. Skinnydip Coke Can Key Charm ($16): Send people home with an iconic Coca-Cola keychain favor. It’s safe to say that the glitter-covered American classic is 100 percent *on theme.*
Want even more Memorial Day ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.