8 Ways to Copy Mila Kunis’ Maternity Style
We’ve always loved Mila Kunis for her girl-next-door charm. From her first days in front of the camera gushing over all-things Lisa Frank (we were/still are there too!) to her bubbly disposition as gal-pal Jackie on That 70’s Show, Mila seems like she’s nailed the formula for keeping it real, and not just on-screen. The mom-to-be IRL has shown just how good being laid-back can look when you’re expecting with her casual-chic maternity outfits that prove you don’t always have to turn it up for your bump. And since we can’t remember the last time an A-lister gave us this much relatable style inspo, we’re showing you how you can (really!) copy Mila’s eight best no-fuss pregnancy looks, from the most chill take on red carpet glam we’ve ever seen to so-comfy outfits that make sweats in public look good.
1. Modern Graphics: Leave the stripes and polka dots for your newborn and rock a more modern pattern like the one on Mila’s structured top. We found a just-as-enchanting mirrored print on this collared swing dress ($48) that looks as comfy as it is cool (bonus points!).
3. Flowy Separates: Once you’ve sworn off skinny jeans but can’t fathom stepping out in sweats (we’ll try to change your mind about that later, though!) flowy separates should be your go-tos. Mila’s got a thing for black, but WE’VE got a thing for color — that’s why we’d pair a breezy scoop neck tank ($88) with a bright chevron color block maxi skirt ($31). Though we will copy Mila’s Jawbone UP ($149) verbatim.
4. Go Boho: Dainty lace looks lovely on moms-to-be — even when they rock them with cuffed cutoffs and a pair of Toms! We’d take the boho babe look off the festival grounds with this gorg lace panel tee ($52) you can wear to the office or out to brunch with the baby shower crew.
5. A Day-to-Night Dream: Hmm… maternity clothes, versatile? It can be true! The key is to pick a dress that can easily be madeover for any occasion, like this collared shirt dress ($238). Wear it with sandals and a sunny hat for your weekend BBQ, then dress it up in heels for date night. Looking good in an instant was never so easy!
6. Silky Tank Dress: There’s no easier toss-on-and-go dress than a slip dress ($23), especially since its signature silky sheen adds instant formality to the look. This is when you OWN the drapy look by rocking sky-high heels and a killer smokey eye.
7. The New T-Shirt and Jeans: The new All-American girl wears her jeans cuffed ($70) and her t-shirt sleeves ($25) below the elbow. Forgo any girly flair and swap out your statement necklace for a pair of ombre aviators ($15).
8. Cozy-Chic: Mila rules at cozy-chic style, and this is her most covetable rendition. Nab the very same Peace Love World sweatshirt ($98) — it’ll make it easy to look slick on days when comfort is all that matters.
So which of Mila’s looks is your fave? Moms-to-be — what wardrobe pieces do you consider “must-haves” for the same kind of totally effortless style? Which other celebs do you look to for maternity style inspo? Tell us in the comments below.
(Photos via US Weekly)