9 Hot Maternity Looks From Hollywood’s A-List Mamas
Oh, baby! Once again, Hollywood + every weekly, star-studded magazine is gearing up for another round of tiny tots! Proving that pregnancy needn’t be nine months in hiding, pairing pickles with pints of Ben & Jerry’s, these celebs have taken everyday looks and transformed their baby bumps to new style heights that you can easily make yours. Here are 10 ways to bump your bump in Rodeo Drive style!
1. Baby Blue Polka Dot Maternity Dress ($95): Known for her love of polka dots, Kate Middleton presented her little bundle of joy for the first time in this adorably appropriate dress. Channel the Duchess’s grace and poise with this classic style.
2. Maternity Striped Racerback Maxi Dress ($58) + Leather Tote ($398) + Libanona Fedora ($48): Victoria’s Secret Angel, Doutzen Kroes, knows how to pair comfort and style. Looking nothing short of gorgeous in a simple striped midi dress, this model has got the whole maternity style thing in the bag.
3. Maternity Batwing Tee ($20) + Longchamp Satchel ($880) + Atacama Sunglasses ($38): Emily Blunt inspires with the “cool girl” maternity look. We especially love her tan bag and super cool sunnies.
10. Faux Leather Pants ($25) + MAMA Tunic ($35) + Serenata Layered Necklace ($48): Chelsea Clinton managed to combine edgy and elegance as she showed off her hot mama curves in a pair of leather pants, a black blouse and blazer at the 2014 Wildlife Conservation Society Gala in New York City.
5. Bodycon Dress With Sweetheart Neck ($42): Scarlett Johansson continues to impress with her sleek maternity wardrobe, this time choosing a slim-fit silhouette in gorgeous red. Show off your new curves in similar red carpet fashion with a sexy bodycon dress.
6. Isabella Oliver Belted Shirt Dress ($134): Glowing and glamorous singer, Ciara, looks sensational in a flirty white dress. Pair this style with these gladiator sandals ($235), this jacket ($96) and this classic gold watch($225).
7. Mamalicious Multifunctional Dress ($27) + Leather Tote ($448) + Basic Fedora ($17): Nobody does hot mama better than Gisele Bundchen, who manages to rock the simplest of outfits in max style.
8. Lace Body-Conscious Dress ($54): Look like a vision in yellow like Drew Barrymore did, opting for this chic and vintage embroidered shift dress. Top it off with these woven leather sandals ($125) as a finishing touch.
9. Lace Body-Conscious Dress ($48) + Pearl Romance Drop Earrings ($125): Christina Aguilera rocked out her blossoming bump in a sexy, see-through dress when she took center stage — a seductive look for any beautiful mama-to-be.
How will you be dressing your bump? Let us know how you do maternity style in the comments below!