9 Hot Maternity Looks From Hollywood’s A-List Mamas
Oh, baby! Once again, Hollywood + every weekly, star-studded magazine is gearing up for another round of tiny tots! Proving that pregnancy needn’t be nine months in hiding, pairing pickles with pints of Ben & Jerry’s, these celebs have taken everyday looks and transformed their baby bumps to new style heights that you can easily make yours. Here are 10 ways to bump your bump in Rodeo Drive style!
1. Baby Blue Polka Dot Maternity Dress ($95): Known for her love of polka dots, Kate Middleton presented her little bundle of joy for the first time in this adorably appropriate dress. Channel the Duchess’s grace and poise with this classic style.
2. Maternity Striped Racerback Maxi Dress ($58) + Leather Tote ($398) + Libanona Fedora ($48): Victoria’s Secret Angel, Doutzen Kroes, knows how to pair comfort and style. Looking nothing short of gorgeous in a simple striped midi dress, this model has got the whole maternity style thing in the bag.
10. Faux Leather Pants ($25) + MAMA Tunic ($35) + Serenata Layered Necklace ($48): Chelsea Clinton managed to combine edgy and elegance as she showed off her hot mama curves in a pair of leather pants, a black blouse and blazer at the 2014 Wildlife Conservation Society Gala in New York City.
5. Bodycon Dress With Sweetheart Neck ($42): Scarlett Johansson continues to impress with her sleek maternity wardrobe, this time choosing a slim-fit silhouette in gorgeous red. Show off your new curves in similar red carpet fashion with a sexy bodycon dress.
6. Isabella Oliver Belted Shirt Dress ($134): Glowing and glamorous singer, Ciara, looks sensational in a flirty white dress. Pair this style with these gladiator sandals ($235), this jacket ($96) and this classic gold watch($225).
8. Lace Body-Conscious Dress ($54): Look like a vision in yellow like Drew Barrymore did, opting for this chic and vintage embroidered shift dress. Top it off with these woven leather sandals ($125) as a finishing touch.
9. Lace Body-Conscious Dress ($48) + Pearl Romance Drop Earrings ($125): Christina Aguilera rocked out her blossoming bump in a sexy, see-through dress when she took center stage — a seductive look for any beautiful mama-to-be.
How will you be dressing your bump? Let us know how you do maternity style in the comments below!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.