“Hallow” Beautiful! A Halloween Happy Hour Look Fit for Day or Night
Halloween is just around the corner, and there are so many different routes to take when planning your festive get-up! While some party-goers opt to dress in gruesome ghoul costumes with head-to-toe makeup or take the opposite route by showing a little more skin than usual, some of us just want to add a little spooky flair to our everyday wear. Why not take your LBD from bare “bones”-to-bright with a few fun accessories you can add easily on the go?
ModStylist Amy ditches her work-friendly cardigan and adds bold pieces like the Baby Got Bat Bag, the Glad to the Bone Leggings, and a few skull-inspired jewels for an all Hallow’s Eve look that’s perfect for happy hour!
Here are a few more ModCloth items to instantly transform your look from boring to bewitched!
1. Here’s Looking At Meow Dress: ‘Nuff said. While this dress is a statement any time of year, make it a simple costume by adding black booties and a cat-ear headband.
2. Claws for Celebration Headband: This headband would be perfect with the dress above, or just wear it with a knit sweater and black leggings for a little bit of pizzazz!
3. Ahead of Step Tights: These can be incorporated with any basic dress or high-waisted shorts for a little bit of edge.
4. Pretty Macabre Earrings: These earrings add a dainty touch of dazzle to any outfit, and can even be worn to the office.
5. Critter on the Dance Floor Bag: Keep your cocktail hour essentials in this adorable clutch, which adds a quirky touch to any look.
What does your Halloween happy hour outfit look like? Full-on costume or tricked out LBD? Talk to us in the comments below.