Put Your Name On It: 12 New Ways to Take Monogramming to the Next Level
Dream of seeing your name in bright shining lights? Or perhaps in the form of a necklace, flask or even your phone? Us too. We love ourselves that much ;)
And you know who else loves a piece of the personalization pie? Our partner, Moto X. Their latest innovation, Moto Maker, allows you to pick a front, back and accent color for your phone. To celebrate the re-popularized trend of monogramming and customization, here are 12 ways to put your name on it. (P.S. These all make GREAT gifts!)
1. Moto X Phone: As we mentioned earlier, Moto’s latest innovation allows you to MAKE your phone. You can choose from hundreds of different color and material combos AND you can engrave it with just about anything you like. Go for simple initials, your favorite hashtag or a full-on call to action.
2. Wood-Burnt Serving Board Kit ($50): Here’s a way you can create your own monogrammed cutting board, using our handy wood burning kit.
3. Leather-Wrapped Flask ($31): As far as gifts go, you can almost never go wrong with a flask. And one that’s customized? #winning
4. Custom #Hashtag Necklace ($30): Speaking of #winning, got a hashtag you love? Or think your name is hashtag-worthy? Create your own Carrie Bradshaw-inspired necklace by ordering this customizable option.
5. Custom Drink Stirrers ($30 for Set of 10): Know a hostess with the mostest? Well, it’s fairly likely that she does not have her own bespoke drink stirrers… yet.
6. Monogram Foldover Clutch ($125): This gorgeous foldover is just begging to have your initials shimmering across it.
7. DIY Monogram Jean Jacket: The thought of white jean jackets has us thinking ahead to warm spring days and summer nights when you need that one essential layer. Stand out from the crowd by using studs to add your very own monogram to any jean jacket you like. (via Brit + Co)
8. Custom Initial Ring ($26): Go for initials or a minimalist message of love.
10. Neon Letter Lights ($83 per letter): Remember that whole thing about seeing your name in bright shining lights? Thanks to these letters, it is an official possibility.
11. Round Cutting Board ($40): Also known as the best wedding gift ever.
This post is a collaboration with Moto X.