Happy Monday morning! From some exciting baby news to a burrito dream come true, check out six of today’s top news items below.
1. It’s always something with these two. Last night on the season premiere episode of Rob and Chyna, the expectant parents revealed that they’re going to be having a baby girl. While the Kardashian and Jenner crew jumped on Twitter to share in the excitement, it became clear that even a sweet moment like this wasn’t without its problems. Rob and Chyna have seemed to have a teensy penchant for drama ever since they’ve been together, and in the episode, Chyna says she was disappointed that Rob told his mom after their appointment revealing the sex, since they’d discussed waiting and holding a special reveal. These two sure live with passion. Congrats to the parents-to-be!
2. SNL‘s Pete Davidson posted an incredibly moving tribute to his dad who died in the 9/11 attacks. The comedian has always been very open about losing his dad, who was a firefighter, on September 11, 2001, and in one Instagram post said he couldn’t believe it was going to be 15 years already. “Can’t believe tomorrow is going to be 15 years. Missing the legend!!!” he wrote. “Thank u all for ur kind words and support as always #werememberthem.” Pete went on to post a photo of his dad’s old, scuffed up work boots and a photo of his dad as a young man, both given to him by an old friend of his dad’s. And because he’s always the comedian, he inserted a bit of humor in the photo’s caption. “Apparently my dad wore sketchers how f*****g embarrassing!!”
3. This video of Britney Spears teaching a dance class to little girls is going to make you want to invent a time machine so you can join. Ugh, where do we sign up?! “Teaching these little ones dance brings me so much joy,” Britney wrote in the caption of one of her videos. “It’s so refreshing being with children. You’re reminded of the UNKNOWN once again… let’s all keep learning.” Amen, Brit!
4. The latest pics Katie Holmes shared of her daughter Suri are absolutely adorable. Katie held a surprise birthday party for her mom yesterday, and the pics she shared of Suri partying it up then crashing hard prove she’s still very much her mom’s little girl. The hashtags Katie peppered the series of pics with prove just how meaningful these moments are to her. “#blessed #goodnight #gratitude #happybirthdaymom #family #love.”
5. Chipotle is going to start testing delivery by drones. Rub your eyes. Read that again. That’s right — you could soon be able to walk out your door, hold out your arms and have a magical burrito fall from the heavens right into your hungry little hands. Gizmodo says that the project will start testing at Virginia Tech next week. *Enrolls in Virginia Tech*
6. Quote of the day: “I’m feeling great. It’s a beautiful day in New York.” Hillary Clinton, who has been diagnosed with pneumonia, waves off reporters outside her daughter’s Manhattan apartment after she was seen having difficulty getting into a car leaving a 9/11 memorial. Reps later say she overheated and was dehydrated and needed to go inside.
Have you ever almost fainted in public? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via @blacchyna)