If your Insta feed is triggering some serious vacation envy, you’re not alone. Ours have been filled with bloggers and friends frolicking their way through Morocco (Chrissy Teigen-style), and we can’t get visions of plunge pools, vibrant market stalls, and gorgeous tiles out of our heads. But if your bank account isn’t quite ready for a full-on trip to the beautiful North African country, then maybe some Moroccan-inspired nail art is the perfect consolation prize. Scroll for vibrant nail designs, and who knows, you may just find a temporary cure for your wanderlust.
1. Boho and Beachy: Channel the coastal scenery of Morocco with these aqua and cobalt blue hues. The etched tile pattern takes the entire look to the next level.
2. Simple Florals: A color palette of white and navy lets the gold nail art stand out, while these delicate floral patterns are subtle yet eye-catching.
3. Lavishly Ornate: These over-the-top nails are not for the faint of heart. Take the easy way out and opt for decals and stamps to master the tile patterns.
4. Petal Motifs: Petal details in multiple patterns like half-flowers or trellis-style tiles bring a whole new dimension to the trend.
5. Summer Fun: Channel summer all year long with hot pink, tangerine, and turquoise. Toss on a few jewels for a standout look.
6. Fall Tones: Make this somewhat-summery trend work for fall by swapping hot pinks and turqs for dusty oranges and muted yellows.
7. One Shade Style: Crushing on this nail art style, but not a fan of multiple colors on your digits? Pick your favorite shade and stencil in some Moroccan-inspired patterns on top in white.
8. Go Glam: This nude-gold-and-white combo is seriously glam. Add in some gemstone-dotted half-moons and you might not be able to stop staring at your hands.
9. Mix It Up: Feeling ambitious? Try a different pattern on each nail. Look up “Moroccan tile work” on Google images and voila, inspo for days.
10. One and Done: On the other hand, if you don’t want to go full speed ahead, opt for an accent nail and apply polish using a nail stencil.
11. White Monochrome: We LOVE this take on the typically colorful trend. It’s incredibly wearable and you won’t get tired of it after a couple of days. Start with a thin layer of glossy white polish and let dry. Then draw your patterns over it with a more opaque white hue.
12. Bejeweled: Incorporating gemstones into your designs will work for all nail shapes from oval to square.
13. Tile Work: If you want a more literal take on the Moroccan trend, reach for a nail sticker that features an ornate tile pattern. Peel, trim, and stick — boom! Nail art in under five minutes.
14. Delicate Details: We’re digging the attention to detail on this unique version of the Moroccan tile trend. The color palette and the symmetrical shapes are so Insta-worthy.
15. A Little Bit of Everything: Solid colors, jewel accents, and detailed patterns — this option has it all, and yet it doesn’t feel over-the-top at all. In fact, we’re all *heart eyes* for it.
16. Bare It All: Raised white strokes over a bare nail is the unexpected nail art trend to try right now. A swipe of baby pink on the rest of your digits looks so sweet.
17. Blue and White: There’s just something about this color combo that feels so right. Plus, the polka dot technique adds a ton of detail with minimal effort.
Looking for more nail art? Follow us on Pinterest!