The Most Wished-for Amazon Items Right Now
Have you been lost in the Amazon rabbit hole looking for something that’s new, trendy, and cool? (*Us too.*) The online retailer has taken the guesswork out of finding the latest and greatest gadgets by corralling the most coveted items from their wishlists and registries. The selection features some true gems in tons of different categories, so you’ll be able to find something no matter what you’re looking for. (Note that updates are made every 24 hours so the products are always changing.) Keep scrolling to preview recent most wished-for items and then get shopping!
MOST WISHED-FOR BOOK
1. Kitchen Confidential Updated Edition: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly by Anthony Bourdain ($17): Click “Buy” on this New York Times best-selling book as a tribute to the culinary and travel legend Anthony Bourdain. Read about his early beginnings as a humble line cook and the sweat, scandals, and soufflés that brought him to stardom.
MOST WISHED-FOR Beauty Product
2. Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder ($30): Help enhance your best asset — your pearly whites! — with a safe, high-quality product. This charcoal powder brightens teeth without any harsh formulas, so you’ll be on your way to a glamorous grin in no time.
MOST WISHED-FOR CLOTHING ITEM
3. GRECERELLE Racerback Maxi Dress ($17+): This easy, breezy maxi is ideal for all your summer plans. Toss it over a swimsuit for a day at the beach, or pair it with some statement earrings for your next girls’ night out. Once you slip on the soft, lightweight fabric, you’ll be tempted to splurge on the style in all 11 colors (and that’s before we even mention there are pockets!).
MOST WISHED-FOR Electronic
4. Amazon Echo Dot ($50): The hands-free device is bound to become your trusty at-home personal assistant. From playing music and making calls, to weather updates and calendar reminders, Alexa will make your life a lot more effortless.
MOST WISHED-FOR outdoor item
5. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter ($40): Calling all fans of the great outdoors: This is one item you shouldn’t be caught without. The personal, handheld water filter makes it possible to get safe drinking water from *gasp* any nearby stream or pond. Simply uncap both ends, sip, and let the fiber material capture harmful bacteria and parasites along the way to supply you with clean hydration for the rest of your adventure.
MOST WISHED-FOR Wellness Item
6. URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser ($40): You can’t go wrong with a practical compact diffuser that has over 27,000 reviews. With its color-changing lights, automatic shut-off, and humidifier function, it’s no wonder it’s so talked about!
MOST WISHED-FOR Baby ITEM
7. Infant Optics Video Baby Monitor ($230): Keep baby in full sight, even while you’re away. The optical lens of this camera zooms and adjusts to give you more visibility. Couple that with a large three-and-a-half inch monitor with full LED display and you’ll be able to enjoy your precious kid-free time — guilt-free.
MOST WISHED-FOR Pet Item
8. Evriholder FURemover Broom With Squeegee ($20): You love Fido. But that fur problem? Not so much. These natural rubber bristles make it easy to scoop up shedding on all types of surfaces to put an end to that hairy situation once and for all.
MOST WISHED-FOR Office ITEM
9. Pilot FriXion Clicker Retractable Erasable Gel Pens ($21): If you’re loyal to a fault about a certain pen, consider switching it up with this colorful seven-piece set. These fine point gel pens work like your go-to retractables, but with a sneaky feature — erasability. Thanks to their gel ink, their formula can be wiped away with the swipe of the eraser, giving you extra room for writing errors.
MOST WISHED-FOR Game
10. Cards Against Humanity ($25): Hosting a party soon? Not without this game you aren’t! The 600-card set will put your most awesome — and awkward — questions to the test.
MOST WISHED-FOR Organization Item
11. Home-It Mop and Broom Holder ($11): If your number one task for summer is finally organizing your pantry or closet, consider buying this popular organizer. It’ll securely store brooms, mops, tools, and even sports equipment with rolling ball grips that adjust to each handle’s thickness.
MOST WISHED-FOR Luggage
12. MATEIN Travel Laptop Backpack ($30+): We just found your ultimate travel companion — a pack with all the amenities. This one comes with a laptop storage compartment, USB charging capabilities, and a comfy, padded structure. Need we say more? Throw in the affordable price point, and there’s no reason not to buy it.
MOST WISHED-FOR Cleaning ITEM
13. Affresh Washer Machine Cleaner ($14): Your washing machine may be the last place you think to clean, but that doesn’t mean it should go without a good scrub. Just toss a tablet in your washer every month to remove odors and residues before they transfer onto all of your favorite outfits.
MOST WISHED-FOR Bedding ITem
14. SafeRest Queen Size Mattress Protector ($27): Fend off dust mites, bacteria, and allergens while you sleep. This hypoallergenic mattress protector is made from breathable material and will keep unwanted things from getting into your bed and disturbing your zzz’s. Sweet dreams!
MOST WISHED-FOR GrOcery Item
15. Death Wish Ground Coffee ($20): Kick-start your morning with a smooth, dark roast blend that’s brewed in the comforts of your own home. Don’t trust a bagged, already-ground bag ordered online? One scroll through the over 15,000 reviews will likely change your mind.
Which items will you be ordering from Amazon? Share with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Amazon)