Ladies, we have good news: You don’t need to upgrade every item in your closet with the latest crop of fashion trends to give your #OOTD a major boost. With a carefully curated selection of must-have accessories, you’ll be well on your way to street-style stardom. Like a good pair of sunglasses, statement earrings can instantly turn up the heat on an otherwise standard ensemble. Below, we’ve pulled 12 Insta-worthy accents that will breathe new life into your most beloved duds. No effort needed.
1. Loéil Odile Earring ($48): Hey, girl, hey! These golden drops are the type of bauble you definitely want on your side. They effortlessly add modern polish to any on- or off-duty ensemble, making them a shoo-in for your girl-on-the-go routine. For the ultimate desk-to-drinks getup, team them with a silk blouse, high-waisted trousers, and v-shaped pumps.
2. COS Earrings With Interlocking Rings ($22): When you’re not feelin’ the glitz, consider these ultra modern rings laced with contemporary cool vibes and plenty of artistic flair. Step up a simple pair of vintage jeans with an oversized blazer, embroidered ankle boots, and a sleek foldover clutch for laid-back Saturday night shenanigans.
3. J.Crew Embroidered Crystal Earrings ($78): Brighten up your outfit and boost your mood by adding these embroidered beauties to the mix. Keep the good vibes alive with a metallic raincoat and Chelsea-inspired rain boots.
4. BaubleBar Nora Drop Earrings ($24): With festival season on the horizon, it’s time to start thinking about your center stage wardrobe. Consider these marble drops the perfect addition to your swayin’-to-the-beat style. Striking the ultimate balance of bohemian babe and modern muse, they’ll look just as stunning styled alongside cutoffs and crochet as they will with a tailored pinstripe suit.
5. Mounser Dormir Sous La Lune Single Earring ($175): The perfect partner to a side-swept ‘do and sleek pajama top, this OTT drop is out of this world. Lunar detailing and layered hoops lend this single earring a hint of celestial flair. Wear it solo or team it with a statement stud for a fierce look.
6. Free People Serpent Link Ear Jackets ($28): Channeling your inner girlboss just got a whole lot easier thanks to these serpentine ear jackets. Slip these stunners on and watch as their sassy, slithering effect gives you a major boost. Leather pencil skirts and statement sleeves are highly recommended.
7. Young Frankk Hand Earrings ($76): All hands on deck! A far cry from your average chandelier earrings, these sculptural hoops are as panache-packed as they come. Play up their eclectic edge with bold prints and pops of vibrant color.
8. Alexis Bittar Gunmetal and Gold-Plated Crystal Earrings ($128): What happens when you combine classic elegance with cutting-edge cool? These razor-sharp stunners right here. Geometric gems and small spike details inject a healthy dose of don’t-mess edge into an otherwise refined pair of crystal earrings for a bold, contemporary look.
9. Mango Geometric Earrings ($20): Sweet separates take on a totally new ‘tude with the addition of these statement geo studs that exude femme fatale feels. Let their tough-girl appeal shine through by styling them with cozy knitwear and joggers for a low-key lunch date with your crew.
10. The 2Bandits Moonage Daydream Earrings ($58): Who says making a “statement” can’t be subtle? These antique silver and moonstone drops are the kind of bold baubles even the most diehard minimalist could get behind.
11. Deepa by Deepa Gurnani Rula Earrings ($125): Feather-like paillettes, gilded tassels, and shimmery gemstones — these exotic beauties have it all. Trust us when we say that you’ll find any reason to whip them out — trips to the farmers’ market, errand-running, and your nine-to-five.
12. Ann Taylor Floral Stone Tassel Drop Earrings ($50): Gray days don’t have anything on these dazzling drops. They might not be bold and bright, but the botanical charms practically scream spring.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.