With so many factors to consider when choosing a gift, from your budget to the occasion to the personality of the recipient, the odds of finding that perfect something your friend or loved one will adore can seem pretty slim. There are a few tried-and-true products out there that are sure to please everyone though — at least if Amazon’s customers are any indication. We’ve rounded up some recent most wished-for items on the site’s combined wishlists and registries (updates are made every 24 hours so products are constantly changing) in categories ranging from electronics to baby goods and everything in between. Read on to see what items made the cut — and then scoop them up ASAP!
Most Wished-for Book
1. Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering by Joanna Gaines ($30): No surprise here! The rest of the world loves Joanna Gaines just as much as we do. Her New York Times best-selling cookbook of homegrown comfort food tops the list for the most coveted book, making it the ideal gift for the foodie in your life.
Most Wished-for Kitchen Item
2. Instant Pot ($80+): What hasn’t been said about this much-lauded kitchen staple? It’s a pressure-, rice-, and slow-cooker; yogurt maker; sauté/browner; streamer; and warmer all in one that cuts out the prep work of defrosting, allowing you to give someone the most precious gift of all: time.
Most Wished-for Clothing Item
3. Angashion Button-Down Swing Midi Dress With Pockets ($21+): This breezy, versatile number comes in nearly 30 colors and prints and has more than 400 reviews working in its favor. It also features adjustable straps and functional pockets, making it the go-to summer frock for just about any babe on this summer’s list of gift recipients.
Most Wished-for Gadget
4. Fire 7 Tablet With Alexa ($50): This 7” model is highly sought-after for its 1.3GHz quad-core processor, eight-hour battery life, and customizable features: It comes in one of four colors with options for eight or 16GB of memory and can be purchased with or without ads. It also has a microSD slot to add up to 256GB of additional storage. In a word? It’s the best pick for even the most clueless tech buyer.
Most Wished-for Office Supply
5. Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook ($34): This eco-friendly notebook is helping to save the world, one page at a time: Its 36 pages work like a dry-erase board to come clean when used with Pilot FriXion pens ($21), one of which comes included with your ‘book. And, if it’s something that needs to be saved, simply scan notes to the cloud using the notebook’s app. Easy-peasy!
Most Wished-for Magazine Subscription
Most Wished-for Pet Item
7. Bonve Pet Seat Cover ($19): Washable and waterproof, this no-slip seat cover is the most desirable option for keeping a loved one’s pet — and car — safe on-the-go. There are even two seat belts included for strapping Fido in for a more secure ride!
Most Wished-for Electronic
8. Fire TV Stick With Alexa Voice Remote ($40): This little beauty needs no introduction. After a quick setup, you’ll have instant TV access to more than 500,000 movies, shows, and websites from all the most popular streaming networks, including Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon. Network membership is not included, but Alexa *is* — no more changing the channel with greasy popcorn fingers for your friends or family members!
Most Wished-for Baby Item
9. Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad ($29): For the mommy or daddy who’s always out and about, there’s this handy little waterproof device that can be used as a standalone product in a jam. It can also be placed on a restaurant changing table to offer baby more comfort — and security! — with its safety belt and germ-free, washable material.
Most Wished-for Beauty Product
10. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay ($8): This miracle mud not only has more than 1,000 reviews, it’s also a top pick on registry-makers’ lists. Billed as the “world’s most powerful facial,” it offers up a deep, pore-cleansing wash with its natural calcium bentonite clay. From the sound of things, it’s pretty powerful: Use for more than five to 10 minutes is *not* recommended.
Most Wished-for Perfume
11. Lancôme La Vie est Belle L’eau de Parfum Spray ($110): Kim Kardashian West’s fragrances may be selling through the roof, but it’s this popular fragrance, with its blend of black currant, praline, tonka bean, vanilla, and patchouli, that nabbed the most-requested spot.
Most Wished-for Game
12. What Do You Meme? ($30): Give the gift of laughter with this tongue-in-cheek game from the minds behind @fuckjerry. It’s basically the next Cards Against Humanity, only with memes. What’s not to love?
Most Wished-for Patio Item
13. Kacebela Grill Brush ($10): Before your patio-loving pal starts warming the burgers and brats at this year’s summer cookouts, they’re going to need a clean grill, and this three-in-one tool has them covered. It’s dishwasher-safe, features a rust-proof frame, and is guaranteed for life (literally — there’s a lifetime warranty). It also comes with two bonus basting brushes and a carrying case. Oh, and did we mention it’s only $10?
MOST WISHED-FOR SPORTING EQUIPMENT
14. Intek Explorer K2 Kayak ($80): Give an adventurer the ultimate thrill with this inflatable kayak just big enough for two. Navigate rivers and lakes with ease from the cockpit; should you hit a (gulp!) snag, a repair kit comes included.
Most Wished-for Tool
15. Tactica M100 Multi-Tool ($40): A handy roster of more than 18 tools including a wrench, box cutter, bottle opener, rulers, and more make up this lightweight, ergonomically designed gadget. Its TSA-friendly design also features an internal storage section that allows its user to pick and choose which screwdriver heads to bring on a given outing.
Most Wished-for Accessory
16. SONGMICS 6-LED Jewelry Cabinet ($163): Help your BFF get organized with this over-the-door rack on steroids. It houses up to 90 pairs of earrings (yes, really!) and 32 necklaces, plus has two additional storage drawers and an LED-lit mirror… need we go on? It’s like a closet outside your closet, and we, for one, are entirely SOLD.
Most Wished-for Travel Item
17. Hoke 8-Rib Mini Compact Umbrella ($28): If you’ve had it with your flimsy umbrella, you’re not alone: The internet too has had its fill, opting for this Hoke compact model to end its sorrows. A micro-weave canvas dries raindrops as they fall, and the umbrella’s large frame provides unrivaled anti-wind protection — at least if this travel accessory’s five-star reviews are to be believed!
Most Wished-for Luggage
18. KAVU Rope Bag ($90): This Seattle-designed bag has a unique teardrop shape that’s meant to stay close to the body while affording ample space for all books, gear, and everyday essentials. It’s also seasonally exclusive, meaning once it’s gone, it’s gone — a hot commodity, indeed!
Most Wished-for Cologne
19. RawChemistry Pheromones for Men ($30): Apparently it’s not Axe but RawChemistry’s Pheromone cologne that registry-seekers are enlisting the aid of to entice potential love interests. Who knew?
Most Wished-for Craft
20. Cricut Easy Press ($150): Crafters the world over are raving about this iron-on tool that will restyle clothing with heat-transfer graphics in 60 seconds or less — just like magic!
Which item will you be asking for on your registry? Share with us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Amazon)