When it comes to you and your home, you only want the best of the best. After all, since you work hard for your money, you want to make sure you’re spending it on products that also work hard for you. So when you log on to Amazon to find the most beautiful dinnerware, the coolest electronics, or the most useful beauty products, the one thing you want is to have peace of mind when you finally click that checkout button. Amazon is always keeping track of the products that customers love most, and these premium items have been topping best-seller lists for years.
1. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 ($69): With over 1,200 five-star reviews, this cute and functional camera has been a hit with photography lovers all over. It comes in five trendy colors to suit your style and includes a selfie mirror to help you capture the perfect pic.
2. Amazon Echo Dot With Alexa ($50): Getting an electronic home assistant is easier and cheaper than ever. The second generation model of Amazon’s smart speaker is affordable and sleek, performing helpful functions from playing your favorite music to answering your deepest questions.
3. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay ($8 for 1 lb): Aztec Secret has become a bit of a cult favorite among skincare fanatics online… And with over 9,500 five-star reviews, it’s no wonder! This magic clay will zap acne without drying out your skin, leaving it perfectly smooth.
4. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch ($5): Speaking of zapping pimples, these tiny patches are miracle workers. With over 1,600 five-star reviews, the proof is right in front of you. Simply pop one on a bad zit, get a good night’s sleep, and wake up to substantially improved skin.
5. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer ($60): Volumized, bouncy hair doesn’t take a thousand steps with this handy tool. It dries, curls, volumizes, and smooths all in one go. And it has over 1,800 five-star reviews!
6. Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil ($36 for 200 mL): If you haven’t heard of this skin oil yet, it’s time to get on board. Bio-Oil promises to address fine lines and wrinkles, dryness, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, and uneven texture practically anywhere on your body. With over 3,400 five-star reviews, it’s worth a try.
7. Conair Double-Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror ($30): A good mirror is key in any morning routine, and it’s easy to see why this one is the top seller in Amazon’s Bathroom Furniture department. It features a light that gives off a soft glow, so you’re always in your best light. Over 2,700 five-star reviewers agree that it’s a top addition to their vanity.
8. Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24-Function Shower-Head ($55): Turn your bathroom into a spa with a simple upgrade of your shower head. This high-powered, multi-function shower head has convinced over 4,500 five-star reviewers to make the switch, and they’re never going back.
9. Coop Home Goods Hypoallergenic Certipur Memory Foam Pillow ($60): A good night’s sleep is the foundation of having a good day, and you can’t get rest while you’re tossing and turning. This adjustable pillow is made from shredded foam, so you can make it fit your body. It’s helped over 12,500 five-star reviewers so far!
10. Linenspa All-Season White Down Alternative Quilted Comforter ($30): If you’re still striving to make your bed the coziest place on earth, you simply must put this comforter in your cart. With over 4,400 five-star reviews, you can rest assured that this comfy bedding will keep you warm in the winter but not too hot in the summer. Plus it’s down-free, so you don’t have to worry about allergies.
11. Mellanni Brushed Microfiber Bed Sheet Set ($25): Toss those old linens and tuck in the sheets that over 30,000 five-star reviewers have fallen in love with. The silky-soft set comes in 37 colors and patterns to coordinate with any decor.
12. Instant Pot DUO60 6-Quart Multi-Use Programmable Appliance ($100): With the press of a button, this baby is a pressure cooker, a rice cooker, a slow cooker, a steamer, a warmer, a yogurt maker, and many other functional kitchen tools. With over 25,300 five-star reviews, you might throw out all your other appliances and free up some valuable counter space.
13. Lodge 10-1/4-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet ($27): Every home chef should have at least one quality cast iron skillet. Your steaks, fillets, stir-fries, and scrambles will suddenly be a thousand times better with this pan, which touts over 8,200 five-star reviews.
14. Gibson Soho Lounge 16-Piece Square Reactive Glaze Dinnerware Set ($50): You’ll be aching to throw a dinner party with a stoneware set like this. The gorgeous reactive glaze and rich color will make any meal shine. And it has over 1,200 five-star reviews!
15. URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser and Cool Mist Humidifier ($17): You’ll find this humidifier and oil diffuser on a variety of home goods lists — namely for its 20,900 five-star reviews. It won’t just make your home smell good: It can also illuminate any room with its multicolored LED lights. No wonder it’s Amazon’s Choice for essential oil diffusers.
Do you have any recommendations for the best home goods? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo !
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.