18 Sweet Mother’s Day Cards to Send to Yo’ Mama
Mother’s Day is the perfect time to spoil yo’ mama. Between the DIY faux granite and marble coasters and DIY embroidered scarf you’ve been working on, you probably already have the perfect gift for your number one fan. Now, it’s time to choose the best card to go with it. Instead of going for something #basic, opt for an adorable card that she’ll want to keep forever. Scroll through to take a peek at our faves.
1. Papyrus #1 Mom Card ($6): Your mama is totally the number one mom out there. Pick up this colorful card to show her how much you love her.
2. Dear Hancock The Glue Card ($5): Snag this punny card for your favorite lady. Why? Because moms are definitely the glue in the fam. It’s so cute, she’ll want to frame it after she opens it.
4. Tay Ham Momager Card ($6): If your mom’s a fan of the Kardashians, then this one is perfect for her. Pop this card in the mail for the momager in your life.
5. Poketo XOXO Card ($5): Can’t be with your mom on Mother’s Day? Send her a few extra hugs and kisses to let her know how much you appreciate her.
6. Little Arrow So Fab Card ($5): Every mom wants to be called fab on her special day, right? Mail this option to the mom that’s obsessed with all things beauty and fashion.
7. Watercolor Printable Card: It doesn’t get any easier than a card you can print off at home. All you need is an envelope to seal it up, and you just sent the quickest Mother’s Day card ever. (via How About Orange)
8. Papyrus Coffee Chats Card ($6): TBH, there’s nothing better than phone calls and coffee chats with your mom, which makes this the *ideal* card for Mother’s Day. Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that it’s totally beautiful too.
9. Hartland Brooklyn Lipstick Card ($5): Lipstick, nail polish and a huge makeup collection. Does that sound like your mommy? Then this card is the one for her.
11. Iron Curtain Press Best Mom Ever Card ($5): Not only is the quote on this card perfect for mom’s big day, but it’s also letterpress printed by hand. Yep, that means you’re gifting her a work of art.
12. You’re Amazing Printable Card: It’s actually amazing that our moms survived parenthood without Google or Pinterest. After all, how would they have DLed this card for *their* mom? (via The Dating Divas)
13. Not Technically My Mom Card ($5): If you’ve got a special lady in your life that isn’t technically your mom, then a sweet love letter is necessary on Mother’s Day. Seal it up, put a stamp on it and send it to all your lovely ladies.
14. Smudge Ink Fridge Magnet Card ($5): Add this card to your cart to tell your mom how much you love her with one of the best parts of childhood: fridge magnets. Oh, and maybe thank her for putting up with all of the magnets you left on the floor too ;)
15. Rifle Paper Co. Gold Foil Card ($5): Mail this gilded Mother’s Day card to the girly girl in your life. Between the gold foil and the floral print, it’ll be the prettiest snail mail they receive all week.
16. Poketo Abstract Card ($5): Color lovers, rejoice! When in doubt, you can’t go wrong with a simple card. Trendy moms will love this abstract option.
17. Mr. Boddington’s Studio Sunshine Card ($6): Your mom makes the sun shine, so tell her that through this beautiful card.
18. Smudge Ink Phone Call Away ($5): Warning: You’re going to hit your mom with all the feels with this card. Even though times have changed, she’ll always be just a phone call away.
Which card are you sending to you mama? Follow us on Pinterest for more Mother’s Day ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.