Fashionable Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That Cost Less Than $100
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and you know what that means. It’s time to pull out all the stops and uncover a gift you *know* your mama will love. Keep scrolling for eight super expensive-looking Mother’s Day gifts that will instantly make you her favorite child. For good measure, throw in some homemade Mother’s Day crepe cakes and she’ll forever (and ever) be your number-one cheerleader.
1. Dorfman Pacific Cardenas Multi Stripe Hat ($40): The best gifts are often the ones that Mom would never think to buy herself. But, hello, she obvi needs this woven striped straw hat for a tropical trip or an afternoon spent sipping wine in the backyard.
2. Flora Nikrooz Vanessa Kimono Robe ($98): A luxe floral robe that makes her feel like a queen isn’t even up for debate, especially when it comes to a long overdue pampering sesh.
3. Clare V EMC Tote With Bandana ($100): Fact: Moms love Clare Vivier just as much as you do. (Where do you think you get your impeccable taste from?) This Parisian-inspired canvas tote with an accompanying printed bandana will lend just the right amount of je ne sais quoi to her weekly farmers’ market run.
4. Emily Warden Designs Folded Brass Necklace ($60) + Folded Brass Dangles ($40): When diamond studs and pearls read tired, you can count on impressing Mom with some handmade jewelry. We’re low-key obsessed with these folded brass dangles and matching brass “fans” necklace — purchase ‘em as a set or individually for the ultimate fashion statement.
5. J.Crew Rattan Clutch ($88): Hey, your mama deserves a vacation too. While you may not be able to surprise her with the Bahamas getaway of a lifetime, you can treat her to this resort-ready straw clutch that’s designed to fit just the essentials.
6. ED Ellen Degeneres Langston Ballet Flat ($90): Spread love with these playful striped ballet flats that serve as a reminder to embrace happiness with open arms. Repeat after us: No. More. Bad. Days.
7. Kate Spade New York Mom Knows Best Mama Bear Pendant ($68): She’s fiercely protective of you, so give her a cutout pendant that proudly proclaims her mama bear status.
8. Club Monaco Klarisza Tassel Scarf ($99): While picking out clothes can be iffy at best, you can’t go wrong with an endlessly stylish gauzy cotton scarf. Between the blush pink hue and playful tassels, we think we have a sartorial winner on our hands.