As Mother’s Day swiftly approaches, we once again revisit all the reasons we’re thankful for our respective mamas — the gift of life and unwavering support, among so many other things. Plus, our moms offer us unconditional love *even* when we’re acting cranky and snappy for no real reason. It is for all of this (and more!) that Mom should have the absolute best gift(s) this Mother’s Day. Here are 30 Mother’s Day gift ideas to start your shopping off right.
1. Bambüsi Bamboo Bath Caddy ($43): Bath time is the best time, especially when this sleek bath caddy keeps Mom’s wine at arm’s length.
2. EF Collection Diamond Screw Stud Earrings ($355): Diamonds are a lot of things — they shine bright, they are a girl’s best friend (no matter the age), and they last forever.
3. Kuvée Wine Dispenser ($150): For the vino-loving mama comes a new wine preservation system that will keep bad oxygen out and good flavor in. Sign her up for a membership and she’ll receive a dispenser along with hand-picked wines to enjoy every month.
4. Staud The Bissett Bag ($350): Exhibiting a sturdy design and stylish versatility, the Bissett bag, featuring a drawstring closure and cross-body strap, is perfect for her essential carrying needs.
5. Dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set ($399): From the geniuses behind vacuums that don’t suck (and also suck the most!) is a dryer for *every* hair type! Snag her this limited-edition set that includes a light pink case.
6. STATE Bags Slim Lorimer Park Slope Backpack ($90): Day trips will never be the same once Mom’s got her super sleek backpack loaded and ready to hit the streets. And the best part? This beaut is a #GiveBackPack — meaning for each one sold, a bag packed with essential tools for success is delivered to an American child in need.
7. SoBakeable Baking Kits ($25+): Whether she’s a baking enthusiast or just beginning, Mom is sure to love the ease and convenience of ingredients delivered to her door. Featuring recipes for raspberry blondies to caramel bars (and everything in between), this service features both single kits and a subscription service. Gifting’s never been so sweet!
8. adorn512 Custom Morse Code Bracelet ($35): Fourteen carat gold beads shaped as dots and dashes adorn this customizable Morse code bracelet. Choose her fave color and pick a meaningful message to show your gratitude.
9. West Elm Faceted Terrariums ($29+): Add a little greenery to her life with some geometric terrariums filled with air plants and succulents.
10. Anya Hindmarch London Small Loose Pocket ($245): Personalize a pouch with Mom’s initial or add a special saying that’s precious to you both.
11. Winc Limited-Edition Rosé Relaxation Box ($100): This pink package pairs well with the bamboo bath caddy and comes complete with Provencal-style rosé (all day!), luxurious bath salts, exfoliating body polish, a pink clay mask, and soap.
12. Tatcha The Starter Ritual Set ($59): Help Mom treat herself with a kit that has all the essential steps for ultimate relaxation and skin health. These four products will purify, polish, soften, and hydrate her skin.
13. Bissinger’s Chocolate-Covered Wine Grapes ($38): Chocolate *and* wine… YES, PLEASE! Give Mom an adult treat this Mother’s Day, because YUM.
14. Minnie Rose Eyelash Slippers ($158): There’s really nothing quite like slipping into brand new, cozy slippers, and these cashmere pups will really get the message of love and appreciation across — while also getting her through the week.
15. Venus et Fleur Design Your Own Lé Mini Round ($39): Could it be possible — a rose that lasts for a year?! Indeed, it’s the gorgeous gift that keeps on giving.
16. Marimekko Pleni Unikko Apron ($47): Because Mom loves creating delish dishes… and because we all benefit when she does.
17. Pestle & Mortar The Hydrating Duo Gift Set ($130): Quench her skin’s thirst with a limited edition serum and moisturizer set.
18. LC Lauren Conrad 10K White Gold Diamond Accent Cluster Pendant ($700): A cluster of round-cut diamonds hanging from a white gold chain make this necklace both unique and versatile.
19. Framebridge Custom Framing ($39+): Build a custom-framed piece of art for Mom that she will treasure forever. They even frame memorabilia and textiles for something extra special.
20. Tkees Alex Pom Slides ($90): Whether she’s picnicking or poolside, Mom will love a tease of summer with these imported Brazilian slides. Adorable pom-pom trim gives them a playful yet sophisticated look she can rock all season long.
21. Society6 Vintage Garden iPhone Case ($36): Her texts might not always make the most sense, but you can still pretty up her world with a floral print phone case.
22. Lena Wald Every Mother Counts Mama Ring ($200+): Available in rose gold, yellow gold, or silver, each ring gives 100 percent of proceeds to Every Mother Counts — a nonprofit that aims to make pregnancy and childbirth safe for women around the world.
23. Molton Brown London Gingerlily Indulgent Gift Set ($121): Ginger, lily, tuberose, and cedarwood come together to make a delightfully scented blend. This luxurious set includes lotion, body wash, and a fragrant candle for bath time.
24. Poolside Collective Custom Straw Hats ($150): Throw Mom some shade in the best way possible this Mother’s Day with a customizable straw hat. She’ll feel protected, adored, and #blessed.
25. Domino Pink Jane Austen Book Set ($225): Austen said it best: “The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
26. Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone ($130): Everything looks better in rose gold — especially tech! We think Mom is sure to love a pink-tastic charging station for her smart accessories.
27. DAVIDsTea Oceania Iced Tea Press ($30): Whether she’s headed to a tennis match or down to the beach, Mom can take her iced tea everywhere — and in style! This bottle is made from glass and is leakproof for all-day versatility.
28. Kate Spade Cameron Street Travel Passport Holder ($88): Inspire her to jet-set with a monogrammable passport holder that’s sure to spread the wanderlust bug. Choose from five colors and up to three letters.
29. Bodum Chambord Copper 34-Ounce French Press ($50): We all know life begins when the coffee is ready — so why not give Mom her own pretty pot. Pair with local artisanal coffee beans FTW.
30. Kate Moss for Equipment Lake Striped Silk-Satin Pajama Shirt ($110) + Pants ($118): ‘Cause nothing says lounge life like silk PJs, amirite?
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional reporting by Sarah Koller)