9 Ultra-Last-Minute Cards and Gifts to Shower Mom With Love
She gave you life. She bakes the best brownies. And she still does your laundry when you come home for a visit. How do you say “thank you” to the woman who is not just your mom but also your forever friend? That brunch you’re planning is a start, and quality time is another fave, but if Mother’s Day snuck up on you this year (dang it, iCal!) and getting Mom that perfect gift or thoughtful card fell through the cracks, no worries. We’ve rounded up nine last-minute digital cards and e-gifts that will make her feel loved and appreciated — and she’ll never know you didn’t pick ’em out months ago.
<br/>A Mother’s Day Meme: If a sharp sense of humor is one of the many traits you got from your mama, share a funny message on her social feed, plucked from the slew of hilarious options by Someecards.
4. Hallmark Animated eCard: Your mom is one special lady, so an ordinary card just won’t do. Instead, send her one of Hallmark’s animated eCards, complete with sound effects. Trust us, she’ll be playing it on a loop for all of her friends.
5. Etsy Gift Card: Hook your mom up with a giftcard to the online marketplace, and she’s not only in for an awesome gift but also some serious enjoyment browsing the shops.
6. Blue Apron Gift Card: Another fave gift for moms? Blue Apron. And while the meal kit route is a classic choice, we *love* Blue Apron’s monthly wine subscription.
7. Stitch Fix Gift Card: If your mother isn’t the type to spoil herself, try giving her the gift of style this Mother’s Day with a Stitch Fix gift card. She’ll benefit from the expertise of fashion stylists to choose key new pieces that make her feel like a million bucks.
8. An Anything Gift Card with Giftly: Giftly is a cool service that allows you to send a flexible gift card and personalize it with a suggestion of how you’d love the recipient (AKA mama bear) to spoil herself.
9. Scribd Gift Card: You know your mom is a bookworm, but if you’re not sure what’s in her library or which devices she reads from, no problem. A Scribd GC will give her access to books of her choosing compatible with every device out there.
Tell us how you’re appreciating mom this year on Twitter @BritandCo!