13 Natural Beauty Buys from Target You Need Before They Sell Out
ICYMI, Target has been low-key dominating the natural beauty scene. They’ve revamped their green standards and upgraded their merch, bringing us the best of what green beauty has to offer (and leaving us with a lot of shopping to do). Thanks to the influx of natural products on the shelves, we found plenty of non-toxic and cruelty-free beauty finds to choose from. Here are the top 13 beauty buys to check out at Target ASAP.
1. PLANT Apothecary Body Wash ($18): This USDA-certified organic body wash is made entirely of plants and infused with essential oils to suit your every showering mood. We’d suggest their Wake Up blend, which includes rosemary and lemongrass for a natural, plant-based energy boost in the a.m.
5. Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow ($9): Gluten-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free… check! We can all enjoy the benefits of this mineral-based, crease-proof pigment that’ll make our eyes POP. And that metallic taupe shade? #Need.
6. Botanics All Bright Eye Make Up Remover ($6): It’s super important to use only gentle ingredients when it comes to the delicate skin around your eyes. This soothing blend of non-toxic ingredients is a dermatologically tested, sensitive-skin friendly option that effortlessly removes even the most stubborn waterproof mascara while hydrating and calming.
8. Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick ($25): This organic lipstick has been getting RAVE reviews for its non-toxic formula and its nourishing, eco-certified ingredients — along with show-stopping color. Now please excuse us while we try on “Torrid” to complete our vampy-lipped dreams.
9. Dr. Bronner’s Organic Lip Balm Naked ($3): Dr. Bronner’s has been our longtime favorite soap-making brand. So believe us when we tell you that we plan to own this beeswax-based lip balm stat. Keep your lips hydrated now with its jojoba, avocado and hemp oils so that your pucker can rock your new organic lipstick later.
10. The Seaweed Co. Detox Cellulite Soap ($8): Meet the only bar of soap we’ve ever been excited to try. It can deliver amazing results thanks to a detoxifying blend of Arabica coffee, hydrating coconut and Hawaiian kukui oils, cinnamon bark and purifying charcoal.
11. Alba Botanica Even Advanced Sea Moss Moisturizer SPF 15 ($7): Our favorite part about this paraben-free, hypoallergenic, antioxidant-rich moisturizer is that its 100 percent vegetarian ingredients are totally safe for ultra-sensitive skin. Sea moss is like superfood for your face, and the added SPF is a must-have in your anti-aging toolkit.
12. Weleda Skin Food Skin Cream ($13): This ultra-hydrating formula for super-dry skin is a green beauty favorite of none other than Victoria Beckham herself. The certified green formula uses pansy, calendula and rosemary extracts so we can moisturize our skin without absorbing icky chemicals or synthetic fragrances. Fewf!
13. Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Exhilarating Essential Oil ($6): You can take advantage of the mood-enhancing qualities of essential oils applied topically, even if you haven’t picked up a diffuser yet. Aura Cacia rocks some of the purest oil blends made from the highest quality leaves, and we love ’em for it. Eucalyptus is invigorating, refreshing and a total must-try if you’re a fan of the distinctive-smelling tree.