Sun’s out, and bum, arms, legs and just about every other body part are out too. Yes, it’s sun-soaking season (safely and slathered in SPF, of course!), but a little help from a self-tanning product can get you golden even faster without the worry of harmful rays. If you prefer an option that’ll leave you glowing, sans a bunch of unnecessary chemicals, a potential Cheeto-like finish, and an unpleasant smell — look to one of these all-natural or organic formulas for your bronze fix.
1. Coola Sunless Tan Dry Oil Mist ($46): Get color without the slick and slippery feeling of other oil-based tanners. Your skin will be moisturized and look glowy, never greasy.
2. Golden Star Beauty Self Tanning Oil ($29): Think of this as a moisturizer with major benefits. Not only is it completely certified organic, but it gives you instant color and is packed with skin-hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid and avocado and jojoba oils.
3. Vita Liberata Invisi Foaming Tan Water ($39): Here’s a completely clear solution that gradually bronzes without rubbing off onto your clothes or sheets. It comes in three levels so that you can choose your level of pigment.
4. Alba Botanica Sunless Tanner Lotion ($10): Slather liberally for the same streak-free level of glow that you’d get from three hours of fun in the sun — minus the sun damage.
5. The Organic Pharmacy Self Tan ($69): A specially formulated all-natural DHA made from sugar beet gives your complexion a natural-looking tan without that weird smell that synthetic DHA formulas leave behind.
6. Sol de Janeiro Glow Oil ($35): Convince everyone that you’ve spent your time kicking back on the beaches in Brazil with this skin-softening oil that features age-appropriate shimmer and shine.
7. MineTan Coconut Water Self Tan Foam ($35): This foam is a hydrating coconut water-based bronzer that you can leave on to achieve your desired level of color. It offers antioxidants to boot!
Tweet us your favorite self-tanning products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.