10 New Beauty Products to Try This Month
Fall is here! Can’t you taste the PSLs? I am all about this season for a few reasons: the weather (boots! scarves! jackets!), the makeup (matte everything! plums! maroons!) and, of course, a slew of new beauty products on the market. Here are 10 brand spankin’ new products to add to your fall beauty routine.
1. Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Custom Hair Masque Cocktail Kit ($38): This DIY hair mask kit lets you mix up a totally unique treatment that’s perfect for your locks. The kit contains three hair oils, each serving up a different benefit, that you pair with a super hydrating conditioning mask. Use the restorative treatment on a weekly basis and you’ll notice smoother, shinier locks — boom!
2. SIGIL SCENT Bloom ($115): If you’re after an organic perfume that smells totally unique and will make heads turn, this is it. Featuring notes of Bulgarian rose otto and jasmine, this brand new spicy blend of scents is perfect as we transition into fall everything.
3. Natasha Denona Blackest Black Mascara ($24): This new mascara from Natasha Denona immediately caught my eye because I have never seen a mascara wand shaped like this before. The dual-sided stick was thoughtfully designed to allow one side to separate the lashes while the other helps lift and curl. The black-as-night color guarantees your lashes will be completely epic after using this mascara.
4. Alima Pure Liquid Silk Foundation ($42): This new foundation from Alima Pure has been such a welcome addition to my makeup routine. I love this product because it never, ever looks cakey or heavy; it’s the perfect amount of breathable coverage that still lets your real skin shine through. Another plus to this product is that this foundation contains argan and coconut oils, which keep your skin feeling happy and looking healthy.
5. Modulo Eye Rescue Serum+ ($95): Lots of us have to deal with puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles around our eye area (myself def included, wah), and it’s rare to find a product that seriously works. This new serum from Modulo takes an all-natural approach to treating the skin around the eye area and contains an ultra-fine diamond powder that instantly perks up your peepers.
6. Japonesque Pixelated Color Highlighting Trio ($40): Strobing has totally taken off this year thanks to people becoming obsessed AF with highlighters. This gorgeous highlighter set offers three luminous powders that brighten your skin and highlight the high points of your face (your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose and your cupid’s bow).
7. NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Vault ($50): Calling all lipstick lovers! This truly epic lipstick kit from NYX contains every color your heart could ever want — seriously. From bright purples to a sky blue to a classic red, the hues in this mega lipstick kit do not disappoint. The formula on these babies is also tough to beat: It’s super moisturizing but still matte and long-lasting.
8. Ogee Hydranics Jojoba Restore Face Oil ($44): As the weather gets colder, our skin tends to dry out and beg for extra hydration. This new oil from Ogee is perfect for thirsty skin that needs a major moisture boost. Jojoba seed oil works to reduce moisture loss from the surface of the skin so it’s restoratively hydrated. You’ll notice smaller pores, brighter skin and fewer wrinkles after using it.
9. Oribe Pink Dry Texturizing Spray ($44): People are absolutely in love with this texturizing spray. It gives your hair a boost of volume, texture and the perfect amount of grit without leaving behind residue. A special edition of this product was made in partnership with the National Breast Cancer Foundation and features a pretty pink design on the bottle.
10. Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Soft Cream ($76): This face cream is everything! I’ve been using it and am completely hooked — it’s the ideal moisturizer. It intensely moisturizes my skin but still feels lightweight and won’t clog my pores. This stuff is so light, you can even use it before putting on makeup. Winning!
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.