10 New Beauty Products to Try This Month
September is here, and it’s time to usher in a whole new class of fresh, fall-focused makeup products. While we’ll always love the colors of summer (the bolder and brighter, the better), we’re ready to bring on the burgundy and welcome 10 new beauty products that will totally earn a coveted spot in our vanities. Read all about ’em and then prepare your bank account for the month of September — it’s gonna be a doozy!
1. fresh FreshFace Instant Glow Luminizer ($38): This multi-use face lotion is a solid product to add to your lineup if you’re all about having a natural glow. You can apply this good-for-your-skin cream (it’s packed with vitamins and cucumber extract) in a thin layer on top of makeup for a smooth finish, or sport it on its own to blur imperfections and make your skin look straight-up flawless.
2. Benefit They’re Real! Big Sexy Lip Kit ($29): Umm, big news: If you’re a Benefit fan like I am, you’ll want to scoop up this brand spankin’ new lip kit ASAP. You get four (count ‘em, FOUR!) mini lippies that feature a magical lipstick/lipliner hybrid product. Just one swipe of these on your pucker will leave you with perfectly lined lips that feel super hydrated. I can’t stop wearing these, TBH.
3. FLOWER Travel Brush Set ($17): If you don’t already know that I’m obsessed with makeup brushes from Walmart, you know now ;) Seriously though — these brushes are some of my all-time faves, and they really compare to pricey alternatives. The bristles are soft AF and the brushes stand up on their own thanks to their flat handles. This brand new travel set is everything. Stock. Up.
4. Lancôme Sourcils Styler Brow Styler ($26): Bold-browed gals: This one’s for you. Lancôme’s brand new offering is designed to carefully enhance your brow hair and your brow hair only, meaning this stuff won’t stick to your skin. Just brush it through and you’re all set. This one is perfect for girls on the go who are dedicated to having a strong brow game but don’t have time to fuss over them.
5. Bésame Cosmetics Cake Mascara ($25): I’ve never, ever seen a mascara like this before — it’s so coooool. A little bit of water will activate this dry product, transforming it into multi-use makeup that works as mascara, eyeliner and brow filler. This product comes with a brush that sweeps your lashes up and brushes your brows down too. Amazing.
6. The Gnarly Whale Caramel Apple Shampoo ($17): Talk about fall in a bottle! This seriously sweet shampoo promises to leave your locks cleansed, hydrated and smelling like the best thing fall has to offer: caramel apples ;) Add it to your shower routine and it’ll instantly get you in the fall spirit without leaving your fingers sticky.
7. Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum ($88): This serum from Murad might be your new skincare BFF if you want to smooth out your skin, even your skin tone and drum up a lit-from-within glow. Thanks to several acids that benefit your complexion (including nature’s moisturizer, hyaluronic acid), this stuff is both gentle and effective at revealing your best face ever. Smooth it on every night and get ready for a noticeably improved skin tone in about two weeks.
8. NARS Velvet Lip Glide ($26): These seriously gorgeous lip products are the perfect blend of lipstick (those colors!) and lipgloss (that hydration!). This fresh offering from NARS features a new oil infusion complex that keeps your pucker feeling super comfortable the whole time you wear these. Snag a fall-appropriate shade (burgundy, anyone?!) on September 6 if you’re a VIB at Sephora or on October 1 when they hit shelves.
9. BITE Beauty The Multistick ($24): If you’re ISO a product that you can count on to make up your lips, cheeks and eyes, this is it. The geniuses at BITE Beauty have created a cream-to-powder product you can swipe on to add a flush of color to your face in a flash. They have a ton of shades, so you have the option to apply a subtle touch of color or go for a straight-up contoured look.
10. Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Cream Eyeshadow ($22): Calling all mermaids or unicorn enthusiasts! This dreamy cream eyeshadow will sparkle and shine unlike any other shadows on the market — especially under the light of a disco ball. It’s a really fun product to sport for a night on the town or a music festival where you want to step your beauty game UP. A little goes a long way with this formula, FYI. We’re particularly fond of the Zodiac color — it makes a gorgeous eyeliner.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.