10 New Beauty Products to Add to Your December Lineup
The holidays are HERE! We’re *so* ready for all the fun that goes along with this time of year: holiday gifting, seasonal recipes and, of course, holiday beauty. From an out-of-this-world mini hair dryer to a mega-metallic makeup kit, soak up the season with some new beauty products that are perfect gifts for your loved ones or yourself ;)
1. Amika Limited Edition Mini Ionic Hair Dryer ($52): Calling all holographic lovers! This dreamy dryer is here just in time for holiday travel, so you don’t have to worry about wherever you’re going not having a hair dryer (worst thing ever!). This powerful, 1000-watt device will get your hair dry, fast, and negative ions keep frizz at bay. Plus, how prettttty is it?!
2. Drybar Double Standard Cleansing + Conditioning Foam ($28): This crazy cool new way to cleanse your locks launches December 6, and I couldn’t be more excited. This one-step product gets your hair clean and serves up serious TLC for your tresses in foam form. If you’re as obsessed with Drybar products (and how they smell, OMG) as I am, this fresh offering should def be on your must-try list.
3. Pat McGrath Labs Metalmorphosis 005 Everything Kit ($165): Metallic everything is a big trend right now, so why not fully embrace it by copping this one-stop-shop metallic makeup kit? You’ll get creams and pigments you can combine together, thanks to a mixing liquid that lets you control the final look you’re after. If you’re a shimmer beginner or a metallic makeup aficionado, this kit will provide endless looks and fun.
4. Kopari Coconut Holiday Kit ($46): Stay hydrated AF during the holidays (and dry skin season) with this legit kit filled with coconut oil-based products that are super versatile. Personally, I am alllll about the gold shimmer oil that you can mix with foundation, body lotion or just wear alone for a gorgeous glow. The coconut oil balm is also a lifesaver for anything that’s dry — like your cuticles, lips and the ends of your hair.
5. Fresh Zodiac Soap ($15): If you’re super into your Zodiac sign, you’re going to loooove these next-level soaps from Fresh. Not only is the packaging adorable, but you get to sport your signature Zodiac sign’s scent after lathering up with these. The limited edition, vegetable-based soaps make a great gift for any holiday, and make sure to grab one for yourself too!
6. Artis Elite Gold Palm Brush ($75): I love these weird Artis makeup brushes and have been using them for a while, so this new palm brush has me very excited! Your makeup legitimately goes on differently with these brushes; you can actually see a difference in how it looks on your skin. These brushes offer extremely smooth, even coverage of any product you use them with.
7. Urban Decay After Dark Travel Pencil Set ($10): Another perfect product to travel with, this set of three mini eyeliners will definitely not disappoint. You’ll receive a classic black (perfect for a cat eye or smokey eye), a bold purple hue and a slightly shimmery brownish-red that’s super pretty. We love how affordable this trio is and how versatile the colored liners are.
8. It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials Your Superhero Eyes Must-Have Eye Set ($28): Get all the eyeshadow you’ll need to create a slew of looks with this pretty little kit. You’ll also score a seriously legit mascara that’ll make your lashes long, volumized and black-as-night! Three light shades allow you to wear this palette for daytime, but the moody, dark hues make it a great choice for a night out too.
9. Pestle & Mortar Holiday Gift Set ($130): Skincare fanatics, this one’s for you! This beautifully packaged gift set features pure hyaluronic serum and an intensive moisturizer, which are two products your skin will thank you for using during dry skin season. Hyaluronic acid-based products can be transformative for the skin, and this time of year is a great time to start incorporating them into your routine, if you haven’t already.
10. Kat Von D The Bow N Arrow Set ($20): This set features two cult favorite products from the KVD line that you can wear a ton of different ways: a black, inky eyeliner pen and a nude, long-lasting liquid lipstick. Create a reverse cat eye (say whaaa?) by applying the same technique you’d do on the upper lash line on the bottom — instant chicness. Top off your look with a swipe of the gorgeous rosy nude hue from the lipstick and you’re instantly put together ;)
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)