Nike’s New Millennial Pink Collection Is Seriously Instagrammable
Millennial pink is officially the shade of our generation. So it’s no surprise that Nike is the latest to jump on the candy colored train, though they’ve dressed up the trendy hue with a brand new name. Meet the “Chrome Blush” collection, which features everything from shoes to athleisure to outerwear. Check it out some of our top picks below!
1. Dualtone Racer ($90): It’s time to upgrade race day. This shoe was inspired by classic racing flats and is sure to put you at the top of your game, if for no other reason than its incredibly cool color.
2. Breathe Cool Women’s Short Sleeve Running Top ($40): This tank is designed to keep you cool and dry throughout your run with Nike’s Dri-FIT and Breathe fabric. It also features reflective detailing, so all eyes will definitely be on you.
3. Breathe Women’s Short Sleeve Running Top ($55): This variation on the Breathe Cool top is built for ventilation, with mesh fabric and an open back.
4. Free Focus Flyknit 2 Chrome Blush Women’s Training Shoe ($120): This sneaker combines form and function with Nike’s now famous Flyknit fabric. Win win.
5. Classic Swoosh Women’s Medium Support Sports Bra ($30): Your Lululemon bra might have to take the backseat on this buy. It may not be as fancy as its strappy counterparts, but you can’t deny that it looks effortlessly chic.
6. Sportswear Women’s Hoodie ($70): You’ll be itching for cooler weather so you can reach for this on-trend hoodie. Plus it’s machine washable, so don’t be afraid to get your sweat on!
Shop the whole collection on Nike’s website.
Which piece from the collection is your favorite? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Nike)