12 Embroidery Hoop Crafts That Don’t Involve a Needle and Thread
From wall art to practical pockets, embroidery hoops can basically do it all. But the best part is that you don’t need to know the difference between an applique and an emblem to get down with these ideas. Whether you’re the master of crafts or the mere idea of DIY gives you anxiety, plenty of the projects below are well within your reach. So behold the infinite possibilities of the ever-versatile embroidery hoop. Your home’s about to be a whole lot happier for it.
1. Hanging Art: Even if you’re not too keen on crafts, you can manage this uber-easy DIY hanging art. With six embroidery hoops and a few minutes, this simple yet sophisticated piece of decor can be yours. (via Observant Nomad)
3. Memo Board: Keep track of all your to-dos in the prettiest way possible with these memo boards. Fabric of your choosing and a cork roll are all it takes to bring this idea home. (via The Casual Craftlete)
6. Modern Mobile: Whether you have a little one in your life or just love fun colors, this mobile will definitely brighten up your day. And because you choose the components, you can customize it completely. (via Think Make Share)
9. Patterned Pockets: This idea is perfect for a home office that could use a few more pops of color. Equal parts cute and practical, it’s just the thing to brighten up your workload. (via Damask Love)
10. Crafty Catchalls: Craft enthusiasts know well the struggle of keeping scraps of fabric, loose buttons and miscellaneous supplies neat and organized. Turn that struggle into a solution with this clever idea. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
12. Wall Art: A big blank wall can be daunting to fill, but not with this idea. Choose any fabric to complement your aesthetic and hang it handsomely as a standalone piece or as part of an embroidery hoop gallery wall. (via Lady by the Bay)
Looking for more crafty ways to dress up your space? Follow us on Pinterest!