5 Style Tips You Should Take from North West (Um, Really)
At just 18 months, she’s amassed more designer duds than most of us ever could in a lifetime. And with Kimye as her mommy and daddy, this little lady is pretty lucky to have her daily ensembles not only curated by the #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple but also photographed by paparazzi and praised (read: envied) by fashionistas and style gurus. As Hollywood’s chicest baby, North West can teach us a thing or two about trendsetting. Here are five style tips from Kimye’s fashionable first born that’ll have you reexamining your winter wardrobe.
1. Stay Warm and Stylish in Faux Fur: The West family has a penchant for neutral monochromatic looks. Rock baby North’s wooly winter style with this Shaggy Faux Fur Coat ($76) over a leather skirt or jeggings for the perfect blend of hard and soft. Also, we can’t (but can) believe that North has a pair of Charlotte Olympia Kitty Velvet Flats — at $495, they’re a mega splurge… especially for a toddler. (Image via @khloekardashian)
2. Rock Statement Prints and Accessories: We gotta give props to little North for knowing the power of a statement bag and bold prints. Granted, Kim’s the one who’s pairing these ensembles, but dare we say baby North is upstaging mommy and daddy with this look? Score a pair of these easy breezy Free People Striped Beach Trousers ($98) for cozy and chic airport style. Bonus points if you dare to tuck them in a pair of combat boots.
3. Class It Up With a Crisp White Coat: North veers from her usual black to the other side of the spectrum in this snowy white coat. Aren’t the oversized lapels and brassy gold button details simply adorable on her? This ASOS Vintage Pea Coat ($123) mixed with a classic striped top and basic black skirt channels Jackie O. without trying too hard. (Don’t forget to swipe on a bold lip for a bit of color to this classic palette.) (Image via @kimkardashian)
4. Amp Up Your LBD With Lace: Homegirl wore combat boots to the Givenchy fashion show. She was probably the youngest audience member, and she had her own seat to boot. Get the matching look with this lacy number from Kim’s fashion line, Kardashian Kollection at Lipsy Lace Bodycon Dress ($142). (Image via @kimkardashian)
5. Up Your Street Cred With a Moto Jacket: Baby North knows how to keep her cool in front of all those cameras. We love her tough gal toddler style with a chain-detail moto jacket and leather pants. We’re opting for a more colorful coat with this Floral Biker Jacket ($66), natch.
Would you copycat any of North’s looks? Tell us in the comments.
(h/t The Cut)