14 Mini Bags to Lighten Your Load
Ladies, why are we still breaking our backs (and bank accounts) with huge + heavy bags? Of course, we love a good purse, but it just might be time to downsize. The new trend hitting our shoulders is the mini bag. Istead of feeling like Mary Poppins 24/7, opt for the smaller version of your favorite carryall that will help you break down your load to just the essentials. Plus, everything is cuter fun-sized! Get back to basics with this new accessory and find your favorite mini bag for fall right here.
1. Baggu Leather Crossbody Bag ($124): Baggu can do no wrong, as we learn once again with this perfect pop-of-color crossbody bag. This compact tote even comes with a zip pocket — that’s a mini bag workin’ hard for ya!
2. Blackbird and the Owl Shoulder Bag 04 ($86): We’re dotty for this geometric-printed mini bag. When we’re not swooning over those copper triangles, we’re lapin’ up that blue and green leather.
3. Cleobella Poe Fringe Crossbody Phone Bag ($154): Consider this festive fringe bag a glorified phone case. With a lined interior to keep your phone scratch-free, this handcrafted bag is a perfect grab-and-go option.
4. Zara Mini City Bag With Zip Details ($60): This city bag is perfect for day-long hauls minus the laptop. It’s an essential add-on for commuting city gals.
5. Love Dart Giza Bag ($300): How can you not smile at the sight of this offbeat bag? Add this majorly minimalist accessory to any #OOTD for instant style cred.
6. Zara Mini City Bag ($80): This mustard tote is still considered a mini, which is a thumbs up in our book. Its boxy retro shape is winning major points with us, too.
7. Buluchu Mobilis Soft Blue Stripe ($46): The teeniest stripes on the tiniest bag, strung together by thin cord and secured with mini knots. It can’t get more adorable than this!
8. Deux Lux Sunset Mini Messenger Crossbody Bag ($105): Consider this rose gold mini bag your LBD’s PIC. Whether it’s your best friend’s wedding or a holiday party, you need this around your shoulder.
9. Anthropologie Dots & Jewels Crossbody Bag ($108): We really can’t think of a more epic combination. So we’ll just leave you to ogle this beaut.
10. Flynn Rupert Metallic Crossbody Bag ($295): So we’ve already sorted your metallic evening mini — now it’s time to take that bit of shine out in the daytime with this silver number. Make it your go-to for amping up a tee and boyfriend jeans.
11. Clare V. Julie Mini ($198): We need this dotted-up mini bag on our shoulder immediately. Canvas never looked so chic.
12. Erin Templeton Straight + Narrow Mini Crossbody Bag ($150): The name of this bag says it all: its no-fuss design makes it the one wear-anywhere bag to rule them all.
13. FLYNN Rupert Pebbled Crossbody Bag ($254): Pebbled leather adds to the luxe feel of this bag that will elevate any outfit.
14: Sweet Charity Mini ($1,395): Rounding out this list is the most fabulous mini bag of them all. Yes, the price is steeeeep, but look at those colorful studs! #WANT
Are you sold on the mini bag? Which will you be zipping up this fall? Tell us in the comments!