Over Red? The Best Nude Lipstick for Every Skin Tone
We don’t have to tell you how stunning a pair of nude lips can look with a smokey eye. Even for everyday wear, a nude lip pulls together a perfectly minimalist makeup look — convincing people you woke up like this. We found some of this season’s perfect nude lipsticks for every skin tone.
1. Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Verse ($28): Want Cara Delevingne’s barely pink pout? Try on this hydrating shine to make your nude lip next level sexy. (Photo via Stuart Wilson/Getty)
2. Fresh Sugar Honey Lip Treatment ($23): Sometimes for the perfect nude lip, all you need is your… nude lip. Enriched with sweet honey and sugar, this moisturizing balm will add just enough shine to keep your minimalist makeup looking polished. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty)
3. Dior Rouge Nude Lip Color in Tromp l’oeil ($35): Hey blondie, here’s a great nude with just tiny hint of pink for your medium-to-fair skin. And it’s just a tiny splurge — totally worth it. (Photo via Coin Femmes)
4. MAC Lipstick in Siss ($16): If you have rich, dark skin, you’ve got to go bold… even when you’re going nude. This ‘stick does the trick with a shade that’s anything but forgettable. (Photo via Ilya S. Savenok/Getty)
5. Clarins Rouge Eclat Satin Finish Lipstick in Nude Caramel ($27): For you olive skinned goddesses, a tawny shade of nude is just what you need. And this luscious shade of honey is THE one. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
6. Wet ‘n’ Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Just Peachy ($2): Are you a striking redhead with porcelain skin? Then this one is for you. It’s a steal of a deal, and its sheer shade pops against fair skin. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty)
7. Lipstick Queen Sinner 90% Pigment in Bare Nude ($22): Get a sun-kissed glow even in the winter. This matte, full coverage shade is ideal for a pulled-together nude lip look. (Photo via Allwomenstalk)
8. Inglot Lipstick in 270 Cream ($13): Does your skin glow like Nia Long’s? Try out this moisturizing shade that will make your lips look sumptuous and naturally nude. (Photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)
9. Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Beige Crazy ($14): With a hint of pink and a glimmer of gloss, this shade offers just enough color to keep your nude lip looking finished. And since the pink isn’t too pink, it beautifully complements your fair skin. (Photo via JP Yim/Getty)
10. Yves Saint Laurent ANTI-CERNES Multi-Action Concealer ($37): Chances are, you have a concealer that matches your skin tone pretty much perfectly. For a bold nude lip statement, use it on your lips and top with a hint of gloss. This multi-action concealer is such a snap to apply — it’s like they made it for your lips. (Photo via Examiner)
11. Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Muscat ($24): If you’re lucky enough to be rocking a perfect tan like Brazilian model Cintia Dicker, then this is your bare lip go-to. Free of synthetics and full of the antioxidant resveratrol (the same one found in red wine), it’s a lip color that might even be good for you. (Photo via Michael Loccisano/Getty)
12. MAC Dazzleglass in Moth to Flame ($20): It actually doesn’t matter what skin color you have because this glittery shade from MAC looks good on all lips. With just a touch of shimmer, this barely there lip color makes it super easy to pull off this look. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty)
13. YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick in Beige Ultimate ($35) Just because it’s a nude lip, doesn’t mean it can’t be a strong lip. This YSL tint is not only richly pigmented, but it provides plumping action to boot. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
Have you already found the perfect nude lipstick? Share your favorites in the comments below!