13 NYE Photo Booth Backdrops You Can Buy or DIY
You’re counting down the hours to New Year’s Eve to get everything you need to throw an unforgettable party. Whether it’s DIY favors, New Year’s Eve decorations or New Year’s Eve accessories, they all play an important role in making new memories for the new year. It’s equally important then to be able to capture those memories with glam photo booth backdrops full of glitter, garlands and lots of sequins. Check out these 13 stunning backdrops that’ll have selfiers happier than ever on NYE.
1. DIY Chevron Fringe Backdrop: All signs point up with this glittery metallic masterpiece! Recreate this level of fab by layering different colored foil fringes to create a chevron pattern. (via I Spy DIY)
2. DIY Gold Fringe Curtain: Are you ready for the fastest DIY photo booth setup ever? Make this amazing golden backdrop in five minutes or less. What you’ll need are two gold fringe curtains, gold spray paint, painter’s tape and an X-Acto knife. Ready, set, craft! (via Brit + Co)
3. Printable Banner: Print this “Pop Fizz Clink” graphic, cut out the letters and hang them up with painter’s tape to add a little cheer to your New Year’s Eve celebration. Easy as that. (via Balloon Time/Studio DIY)
4. DIY Clock Balloons: Why not get ready for the countdown with some clock balloons? You can get the look by attaching vinyl number stickers onto foil balloons and cutting arrow hands out of gold glitter card stock. (via Balloon Time/Studio DIY)
5. DIY Sequin Letter Garland: Get festive with a glittery garland . To make, use stretch sequin gold trim, scrap cardboard, an X-Acto knife, hot glue gun and metallic cord trim. You’ll have everyone saying “Cheers” once they get a look at your sparkly backdrop. (via A Beautiful Mess)
6. Tassel Garland Backdrop ($250): This handmade artwork is made out of tissue paper, shiny tassels and jute cord. Best yet, they’re customizable by color and size! You won’t be able to resist the party once these are hung up.
8. Silver + Gold Backdrop ($12): Not only is this metallic fringe backdrop affordable, it’s perfect for your photo booth! Your guests will totally dig the gradient effect.
10. Sequin Fabric Lace Backdrop ($79+): These garlands are handmade from repurposed textiles and made to order, which means they’re a one of a kind. Plus, they’re completely customizable in color, width or length. Recycle year round for baby showers, bridal showers and graduations.
13. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Garland ($9): This handmade paper star garland is just the thing you need to brighten up the night. Plus, it’s subtle enough to repurpose as some room decor!
Looking for more DIY ideas to celebrate the New Year? Follow us on Pinterest for decorating tips and ideas!