7 Dental Products That Will Make You Look Forward to Brushing Your Teeth
Just like you should always wash your face twice a day, we all know how important it is to brush our teeth morning and night — but that doesn’t mean we always get the job done. Let’s be honest, we’ve all had a day or two where those two extra minutes simply seem like too much of a burden. But we’d bet that if you’re stocked up on all the best oral care products, you’ll never want to miss out on catering to your pearly whites ever again. To help you adhere to your brushing routine, ahead we’ve rounded up seven of our favorite toothbrushes, toothpastes, and flosses for the best breath and cleanest teeth of your life.
1. The Burst Sonic Toothbrush ($70): Change the way you brush your teeth with this powerful electric toothbrush. The charcoal bristles sonically vibrate 66,000 times in two minutes to buff your sparkly whites clean. The brush also features a quadpacer that will gently buzz every 30 seconds to ensure that every quadrant of your mouth gets equal TLC.
2. Lebon Rhythm Is Love Ylang Ylang Yuzu-Menthe Toothpaste ($12): Made in France, this toothpaste is the product of dental and artistic professionals coming together. Plus, the unique flavor of ylang ylang, yuzu, and mint is sure to add a little pizazz to your brushing routine.
3. Cocofloss Pure Strawberries Floss ($8): Skip the traditional white floss and reach for this colorful alternative instead. Not only will the bright shade add a cheerful twist to your morning routine, but the tasty strawberry flavor will awaken your senses too.
4. Quip Metal Electric Toothbrush ($50): Minimalist and metallic, Quip toothbrushes are one of the first electric toothbrushes accepted by the American Dental Association. The compact, lightweight brush works to remove the buildup of plaque to help prevent and reduce gingivitis while promoting better breath in two minutes.
5. Twice Early Bird and Twilight Toothpaste ($19): This black-and-white, morning-and-night duo awakens the senses to set you up for both conquering your day and falling asleep peacefully at the end of it. The Early Bird formula features wintergreen and peppermint, whereas the Twilight concoction combines lavender and mint for a relaxing finish to your day.
6. Lumineux Whitening Strips ($38): Designed by dentists, these dead sea salt, aloe vera, coconut oil, and essential oil strips help brighten and whiten teeth in as little as 60 seconds.
7. Arm & Hammer Advanced White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste ($6): An oldie but a goodie, this deep-cleaning baking soda and peroxide toothpaste leaves teeth feeling squeaky clean as soon as you start brushing.
What are your favorite oral care products? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.