12 Shoes That Can Survive an Outdoor Wedding
Whether you’re the blushing bride-to-be or you have a slew of summer weddings to hold you down between now and September, it’s officially crunch time. Beyond a rotation of guest attire you can rock over again, your shoe game best be on fleek. Think sensible flats and sandals that are comfortable enough to wear regardless of record-high temps, grass, and sand dunes (desert wedding, y’all!). Keep scrolling for 12 wow-worthy wedding day flats for the bride or guest that can survive any outdoor ceremony.
1. J.Crew Suede Gladiator Sandals With Pom-Poms ($198): It’s your wedding day — you can rock pom-pom strewn gladiators alongside a Grecian-inspired wrap dress if you want to. Because you’re a FUN bride, remember?
2. ASOS Luscious Wide Fit Embellished Ballet Flats ($45): Dazzle from your head to your toes with these 3D embellished flats that give you an excuse to ditch the heels. Can we get an amen?
3. Sézane Low Scarlett Sandals ($180): Versatile enough to pair with a free-wheelin’ mosaic print jumpsuit or a chiffon bridesmaid dress, these oh-so charming gilded sandals will do your entire bridal party right.
4. Pour La Victoire Pica Espadrilles ($195): Obsessed would be an understatement. Keep the blisters away with these exquisite flower-adorned espadrilles that will last from the “I dos” to the reception.
5. Kate Spade Colorado Sandals ($158): Why not include some post-Coachella flair into your wedding day #OOTD a la these sophisticated flower sandals?
6. Zara Lace-Up Flat Sandals ($60): Updated gingham is finally receiving the style cred that it deserves, and it’s ‘bout time. We imagine that Leandra Medine would style these trend-right lace-up sandals with a poufy Carrie Bradshaw skirt, a one-shoulder blouse, and chandelier earrings for no shortage of Drama (with a capital D).
7. Loeffler Randall Starla Ankle Wrap Sandal ($195): ‘Cause you’re a shining star and these celestial-inspired ankle-wrap sandals were made for the Old Hollywood starlet in all of us.
8. Charles & Keith Bow Detail Pumps ($39): Cue the Kate Middleton vibes with these metallic bow-topped ballerinas (eek!) that call for an ethereal tulle gown or a crisp white suit.
9. Badgley Mischka Tristen Embellished Sandals ($195): Fancy steppers, right this way. Pull out all the stops with these crystallized Badgley Mischka stunners that might as well be black-tie official.
10. Anthropologie Farylrobin Maybell Sandals ($118): Summer crochet, where you at? Rack up the compliments with these resort-ready sandals that would look divine with a birds of paradise printed maxi.
11. Schutz D’ana Slide ($170): Calling all contemporary brides tying the knot in Maui — we’ve found your match. These free-wheelin’ palm leaf slides will make a splash on your wedding day, especially with a goddess-inspired kaftan in tow.
12. Free People Gold Rush Flat ($58): Holographic skimmers FTW! These outlandish pointed-toe steppers (the unicorn of wedding day flats) will give attendees something to talk about for years to come.
What’s your dream wedding day flat? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer wedding style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.