12 Wedding Guest Looks You Can Rock Over and Over Again
Since spring has sprung and summer’s just around the corner, wedding season is officially upon us. And with so many invites — and wardrobe changes — on the horizon, grabbing a whole new look for each occasion is not the wallet-friendly way to go. Along with affordable bridal outfits to keep within wedding budgets, it’s only fair that wedding guest looks be restyled to do the same. Thankfully, these 12 fashionable wedding guest finds are as chic as they are versatile. With just a few minor tweaks, these statement pieces can be stylishly repurposed and worn again on the sly.
1. Free People Reflections Jumpsuit ($168): This jumpsuit slays all on its own, but it can easily become black-tie-friendly with a matching blazer.
2. Sandro Paris Triple Lace Dress ($393): This lacy revelation is everything we’ve ever wanted for our evening look. To look fancy AF, add a pair of dangling pearl earrings for a subtle French twist.
3. Zara Frilled Jumpsuit ($50): It goes without saying that this vibrant red number is an automatic stunner. Switch up the look from edgy to flirty by donning softer makeup and some yellow gold jewelry.
4. BCBG Mabel Floral-Print Dress ($338): This chiffon floral dress — with on-trend bell sleeves and delicate, summer-ready ruffles — is a feminine way to celebrate upcoming warm weather nuptials. For a wedding with urban vibes, we’d spice things up with a cropped leather moto pairing and some black block heels.
5. French Connection Sasha Satin Fluted Mini Dress ($158): Calling all Cool-girls: This sleek, asymmetrical satin tunic is the perfect piece to rock this June and beyond. It’ll turn heads with statement earrings and an updo, while a cashmere wrap and flowing locks bring an entirely different feel to the getup.
6. REISS Keria Black One-Shoulder Dress ($320): A few simple accessory swaps help this LBD blossom into an above-the-knee head-turner that you can wear all season long. For added edge, go for sleek, minimalist accessories and smooth, shiny hair.
7. Mara Hoffman Linen Jumpsuit ($350): Embrace your sweeter side with lavender linen. Pair with a longline white blazer for downtown nuptials or add colorful jewels with floral accents for outdoor affairs.
8. Aritzia Wilfred Effet Dress ($185): The flowy feel of this boho classic can be styled up or down with the help of strategic accents. Add a colorful belt and bold stilettos at the beginning of wedding season, then flip the switch with monochromatic flats and statement earrings for a beach wedding.
9. Haute Hippie Zora Fringed Crepe Blazer ($595): This formal blazer is the type of elegant piece you could build an entire wardrobe around. Wear it sans a top for an It-girl-approved take, or throw it over a lace-hemmed dress in a standout hue for a flirtier spin later in the season.
10. Krisa Off Shoulder Halter Dress ($187): This mini-dress was made to make a debut at your best friend’s wedding and carry you through until Labor Day. Go glam with ultra-high heels and some chandelier earrings, or keep things in sweet-and-flirty territory by opting for wedges and some sideswept hair.
11. Intermix Alexis Amelie Dress ($528): The statement sleeves on this elegant LBD give just the right amount of fashion-forward detailing to keep it from being too basic. For a classy, evening effect, look for understated drop earrings and a sleek low pony. Mix things up for a relaxed affair with a braided updo and a raffia clutch.
12. Floreat Adelia Maxi Dress ($228): Channel the ease of a bohemian wedding when you wear this dress solo, or breathe new life later in the season with a velvet topper and block heels.
Which of these looks would you wear? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.