12 of the Most #Extra Pool Floats for Summer
There’s no question that pool floats have earned their place as a necessity for summer fun. But it’s hard to put our finger on exactly what sealed the deal. Maybe it’s how epically they turn up a regular old pool party, or because floats are so much more fun when they’re GIANT. Or perhaps our die-hard obsession simply stems from the fact that they are so gosh-dang ‘grammable. Whichever way you slice it, the party-ready vessels are only getting trendier. Case in point? These #extra floats that will put your plain ol’ swan to shame. Hop on board and refresh your summer selection with one or more of these 12 over-the-top finds.
1. Kololo Giant Narwhal ($59): Move over, swans. Step aside, unicorns. There’s a new horned creature taking over the floating hierarchy.
2. Urban Outfitters Rosé Bottle Pool Float ($28): If you love sipping rosé all day, nab this float for a summer birthday, bachelorette party, and even brunch pool parties.
3. Big Mouth Giant Bling Ring Pool Float ($20): If you’re celebrating an engagement, wedding shower, or bachelorette party poolside, keep your theme on point with this bling ring float.
4. iBaseToy Giant Unicorn Float ($20): We’ve seen our share of unicorn floats before, but this magical version has a nostalgic ’80s feel. Does anyone else think it looks like a My Little Pony-unicorn hybrid?
5. Giant Mermaid Tail Pool Float ($28): Mermaid hair, don’t care. Rock your beachy waves in all their glory by taking your rightful place atop this mermaid tail floaty.
6. Urban Outfitters Leaf Pool Float ($60): Palm fronds and banana leaves are definitely our jam. If you’re feeling the same, grab this fresh float that’s totally a trendsetter.
7. Funboy Rainbow Cloud Floating Bar ($39): Of course of cocktails need their own float. Keep them chilled and within reach with this seriously clutch bar. It doesn’t only house your rosé or champs; there’s a spot for your glasses too.
8. Sunnylife Cherry Pool Ring ($30): Day parties by the pool are like the cherry on top of summer fun. Get hooked up with this sweet floaty for epic shots.
9. Pool Candy Glitter Drink Floats Prism, Set of 2 ($15): Take the wow factor up a notch at your pool soirée. If your party spans from day to night, add a little twinkle to your setup with prism-glitter drink floats.
10. Sunnylife Rosegold Swan Pool Float ($70): The swan floaty is an old standby, but if you’re looking for a fresh take on a fan fave, check out this rose-gold version. It’ll shimmer in the sun just like your beach glow.
11. Funboy Fun Ski ($99): Where the party at? Jet ski on over with this awesome find.
12. Swimline Inflatable Pizza Slice Pool Float ($50): The pizza float is no new kid on the block but rather a tried-and-true fave. Imagine all the amazing photos and videos you could capture with your entire crew floating on a delicious pie.
Share your best pool float snaps with us on Insta by tagging @BritandCo .
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.