How to Plan the Best Palm Springs Bachelorette Party EVER
While you may be tempted to host a bachelorette party in an exotic tropical locale, that can rack up quite the bill for your girls. Achieve those sunny, tropical vibes and save your squad some dough by jetting to Palm Springs. The California hot spot is filled with all the color, pools, and rosé you could ever want. Just bring along the least cheesy party games, try the ideas below, and get ready to spoil your bride.
1. Stay at the Saguaro Hotel. Is it really Palm Springs without modern architecture and brightly colored decor? Definitely not. Snag rooms at the city’s most iconic hotel and lounge it up all weekend long. (via Vero Suh Photography / Style Me Pretty)
2. Rent bikes. Add a little adventure to the bach party itinerary with a bike ride full of crazy beautiful mountain and desert views. For extra cuteness, decorate the bride’s ride with streamers and balloons. (via Liza Gershman / Style Me Pretty)
3. Gift pool party tote bags. These Anthony and Stork Bachelorette Tote Bags ($12) are mod and simple, just like Palm Springs. Pack ’em with bubbles, a colorful towel, and all the other pool party essentials.
4. Enjoy LOTS of pool time. The most important thing to do while in Palm Springs is to log lots and lots of cool pool time. Pack every swimsuit you own, because you’re going to be in them 24/7. (via Pumps & Iron)
5. Send Palm Springs invites. Get the party started right from the get-go with this Golden State Soul Palm Springs Bachelorette Postcard ($1 each) that doubles as an invite. After the bachelorette celebration has come and gone, you can put this in a frame for some nostalgic wall art.
6. Decorate a tropical-chic bar cart. Why not let the surrounding landscape inspire your decorations. All you need are some palms, bright colored flowers, and a bar cart filled with your favorite drink. (via Madison Short Photography / Ruffled)
7. Personalized your wine. Pick up some Label WIth Love Bachelorette Party Wine Labels ($17, set of four) to customize your vino. This label is even removable, so you can save it after you down your wine.
8. Serve a Palm Springs-inspired cake. Bachelorette parties are all about the details — and this cake is a freakin’ amazing detail. Opt for a traditional cake or go outside the box with cookies, pops, or candy. (via Ashton Kelly Photography / The Perfect Palette)
9. Lounge on ALL the animal floaties. It’s not a Palm Springs party without a pool full of giant swan and unicorn floaties. (via Fashionlush)
10. Put together a cacti-filled itinerary. Keep with your theme throughout the whole weekend and hand out this desert-themed primprettyprints Bachelorette Weekend Itinerary ($13) before the shenanigans begin. This way everyone will know what to expect, and it should help your girls create a budget if needed.
Want more bachelorette inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.