6 Bachelorette Party Games That Aren’t Lame
It’s every bestie’s dream to throw the ultimate bachelorette party for her bride-to-be pal. Aside from festive decor, matching temp tats, and plenty of bubbly, you’ll want to have some *not lame* games on hand to get the epic night started! Check out the six activities below, and get ready for lots of laughs and ‘grams.
1. Bachelorette Photo Challenge (FREE): A photo scavenger hunt will get the group out and socializing with a healthy dose of competition and good times.
2. Designed by Anna Gold Bachelorette Game Template Printable Scavenger Hunt ($5): For a scavenger hunt that’s a bit more *adults only* and sure to provide tons of hilarious moments, snag this printable and prepare for crazy stories the morning after!
3. Favors and Stuff Design Fun Bachelorette Bingo Scavenger Hunt ($5): This is a recipe for a crazy night, if we ever saw one. When “touch a mustache” is one of the easy options, we can only imagine where things will go next.
4. Mod Party Gold Bachelorette Scratch-Off Cards ($11, set of 16): Put one of these cards in each attendee’s favor bag and have them scratch off the gold foil as an ice breaker. Two cards are winners, so remember to have prizes waiting for the lucky ladies!
5. Creative Union Kiss the Miss Printable Bachelorette Photo Mat ($5): Kiss the miss goodbye with a sweet memento of the night. Pop the smooched photo mat in a frame with a pic from the bash and your bride will be totally smitten.
6. Drop Your Panties Game (FREE): This is a game we love! Not only will the bride walk away with a whole new lingerie collection, but she’ll love guessing which of her friends brought what pair of panties.
What’s your go-to bachelorette party game? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.