Instagram is one of the best places to stumble upon the latest beauty must-haves or indulge in virtual wanderlust. But did you know that it’s also chock-full of stellar party-planning inspo? Scoping out the drool-worthy handiwork of DIY gurus and creatives on IG will serve as major motivation for your next *hostess extraordinaire* gig. To get that creativity flowing, we’ve pulled together 16 of our Insta-faves who you should start following ASAP.
1. @thebutterhalf_: If you’re searching for colorful creations to serve up at your next par-tay, look no further than Abbey Rodriguez’s Insta! This mom, wife, and recipe developer has over a decade of experience in the food industry, so your party grub will be bangin’.
2. @runnerkimhall: If pastels and whimsical decor are your jam, we may have just found your party inspo spirit animal.
3. @shopstudiopep: Are you the girl that loves to shower everything in confetti? Studio Pep will help ensure that all of your future shindigs are full of sprinkled whimsy and cute balloons.
4. @daily_disco: Dolly Parton is her fairy godmother — I think that’s all we need to know! If you’re searching for favors your guests will adore, click follow and thank us later.
5. @dixieandtwine: Whether you’re throwing a disco bash or fabulous fiesta, this feed has just what you need. From fab DIYs to clever celebration accessories, the account will be an instant fave.
6. @hotpinkpineapples: If her IG handle doesn’t immediately make you want to tap *follow,* the vibrant snaps and adorable pup will make you wonder where her page has been all your life.
7. @arseniclace: Natalie Jacobs’ feed is full of colorful cocktails that’ll convince you it’s five o’clock somewhere. This bartender-turned-blogger is an expert in all things adult beverages, which means you’ll be mixing like a pro in no time.
8. @sophlog: Enter Soph’s Log, where pineapples and bright colors rule. Follow her RN to start bringing the party vibes to your summertime get-togethers.
9. @brittnimehlhoff: Pitch & Stitch blogger Brittni Mehlhoff has a beautifully curated feed that just won’t stop. On the hunt for a tasty brunch recipe or an array of DIY decor? She’s got you covered!
10. @sophlog: Say hello to the larger-than-life Instagram of Sophie Loghman! If you aren’t afraid of a ton of color and unicorn floaties, her eye-catching Insta-style is sure to inspire your party decor vault.
11. @aww.sam: Make every day a party with donut aficionado Sam Ushiro. Her lively photos and DIYs will help you display a burst of bubbly personality whenever your party decor comes out to play.
12. @crafttherainbow: Make your world a brighter place with party recommendations from Brittany Jepsen. She has the scoop on all of those unique, nifty goods that you’ll soon realize you just can’t live without.
13. @ohhappyday: Oh Happy Day puts the “art” in parties! If you want to learn how to make your own unicorn piñatas and balloon hats, let this account be your guide.
14. @partywithlenzo: Every event could use a little extra sparkle, and LENZO knows how to make it happen. All of their pics are there to supply you with major inspiration for bringing *bonus flair* to your next bash.
15. @lichipan: Although most of these posts are focused on workspace decor, mod photo walls and dreamy, unicorn-inspired milkshakes are definitely apropos for any girls’ night in.
16. @nectarandstone: Caroline Khoo is the creative mastermind behind this awe-inspiring account. And glam cocktails with easy recipes aren’t the only photos bringing her feed to life — scrumptious desserts abound. YUM!
Ready to pick up new ideas for your next party? Follow us on Pinterest.