Old Man Winter has been dealing some serious blows to pretty much everyone these past few months. But there’s good news. He’s about to go on vacation. So let’s kiss the cold goodbye with pretty pastels of a warm spring. Get ready to strip away the layers. Here are 14 of our favorite spring fashion finds in the sweetest candied-color hues.
1. Saturday Ruffle Top ($110): You’re bound to look sweet and ready for warmer weather in this faintly green ruffled top. And all of a sudden we’re dying for a Shamrock Shake.
2. Urban Outfitters Ruffle Top Romper ($69): We love a good romper. This one is a little bit playful, a little bit fancy, and oh-so sweet in pastel yellow.
3. Forever 21 Matelasse Origami Skirt ($18): Mini skirts aren’t going anywhere any time soon. Just sayin’.
4. Nordstrom Elbow Sleeve Top ($42): Sometimes, we heart math: The geometry of this otherwise simple pale pink top makes it a real stunner.
5. Bauble Bar Eve Foliage Bib Necklace ($46): If you want to get as fancy as possible with your pastel pieces, this amazing mint-green statement necklace is a real contender.
6. J. Crew Pleated Poplin Skirt ($128): Did someone say mimosas? Pair this pastel blue midi skirt with a some flat sandals, a plain tee and a few jewels, and you have the perfect brunch outfit.
7. Saturday Wraparound Rain Coat ($220): Spring calls for the perfect rain coat. This one is darling with its nod to the traditional slicker, without screaming Paddington Bear.
8. Kate Spade Cordette Dress ($328): Every closet needs at least one shift dress. They’re so incredibly versatile. Those long sleeves transition right out of cold weather and into spring with a vibrant pastel blue.
9. ASOS Swing Dress ($33): The cut of this little lavender number promises some serious comfort, yet it’s easily cute enough for a night out.
10. Loft Pleated Skirt Dress ($85): This one’s for all the nine-to-fivers of the world. Its structure and cut will take you from the office straight into happy hour.
11. Forever 21 Zip Ankle Skinny Jeans ($16): As much as we want to slip right into nothing but dresses and shorts when spring rolls around, it’s nice to have a candy-hued pair of jeans on hand for chillier days.
12. ASOS Sculptured Dress ($213): The pale pink makes this little dress sweet and innocent, while its structure gives it a little edge. This dress is yet another piece whose sophistication is seriously elevated through a little tailoring.
13. ASOS Scalloped Satchel Bag ($56): Rock those pastels right down to your carry-all. This satchel with its pastel green and adorable scalloped edges is just about the cutest.
14. Urban Outfitters Gentle Fawn Silverlake Surplice Dress ($89): We just had to save this one for last. It brings all the colors together in one seriously good looking dress. The loose cut and racerback make it the perfect dress for a casual day.
Which of these candy-hued finds gets you itching to ditch your winter wear the most? Let us know in the comments below!