Baby, you’re a firework. Like us, you’ve been waiting all summer to fully break out the stars and stripes. Good news: The time has come. It’s only right to celebrate the 4th in girl-next-door style, cutoffs and all. But every Brit girl knows that accessories make the outfit. If you’re ready to step up your patriotic style, check out these 15 pieces that you can buy or DIY to full-on flaunt your patriotic style.
1. Arty in the USA Earring Set ($25): We’re all seeing stars over these adorable stud earrings. Which pair would you wear first? Dibs on the floral print!
2. Chan Luu Turquoise Mix Bead ($210): This refined throwback to your childhood beaded bracelets is as patriotic as they came, but with a whole lot more style.
3. DIY State-ment Necklace: Take it back to your hometown with this make-it-yourself tutorial. With some card stock, gold spray paint and glitter, you can wear your hometown/state pride! (via Lily Shop)
4. American Flag Watch ($37): Timely, or timeless? This vintage style and Americana print turns a basic into a statement.
5. Mother Daughter Jewel Tennessee State Necklace ($40): This handmade charm is sweet and simple, and you can get your state and hometown “heart” custom-made.
6. Wooden Map City Necklace ($28): If your pride is city centric, this is the necklace you need to purchase stat. The makers call themselves Neighborwoods… adorable, much?
7. Custom Brass State Ring ($21): Everyone knows that state rivalry is completely acceptable. But wearing out your loyalty to more than one? Only acceptable with accessories as cute as these custom rings.
9. Interstate of Bliss Bracelet ($10): Forget state rivalry, and show every region some love. Stay road trip ready with these colorful charms.
10. Ohio Spoon Necklace ($48): Gotta love the repurposed style. And I’m calling out my own hometown proud with this O-H-I-O pick!
11. DIY Suede Bracelets Kit ($25): It doesn’t get more down-home than made in America. And it doesn’t get more American made that doing it up at your own kitchen table. Grab a Brit Kit and get crafting.
12. Dogeared I Heart California Necklace ($62): These itty bitty made-in-the-USA pendants are the perfect reminder that home is where the heart is.
14. Custom Brass State Charm and Locket Necklace ($21): For the homesick or the homebodies, you can make your own custom state locket, and keep something that feels like home inside.
15. Gold Star Charm ($12): And it ain’t an Americana party unless there is a star or two dotted across your bod. Here’s one that you can wear long after the fireworks stop booming.
Can you take Fourth style even further? Share your favorite patriotic accessories with us below.