22 Ways to Rock Red, White and Blue
With July 4th just around the corner, we’ve got red, white and blue on the brain. Whether you’ll be showing your true American pride by wearing stars and stripes or will be taking a more subtle route by sporting the classic color combination, Independence Day is the perfect excuse to get festive (and eat lots of dessert while watching fireworks and listening to Miley’s “Party in the USA”). No matter how you plan to celebrate, these 22 ways to rock red, white and blue are sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
3. American Flag Cap ($29): Printed hats are way hot right now, so why not rock two trends with one purchase?
6. American Flag Pocket Shorts ($8): Denim cutoffs are a summer staple, but these days it’s all about the rips and frays. While one thigh sports stars and the other rocks stripes, these shorts make for a very patriotic outfit choice.
7. Silk Striped Tee ($90): This soft and drapey varsity tee is a closet must. Pair it with jeans for a casual weekend look or with a midi skirt for a chic office outfit.
8. Suede Tassel Vest ($330): You’ve got to rep the wild wild west when celebrating the good old U-S of A. This half-boho, half-cowgirl suede vest has super long fringe and is patchworked with stars and stripes.
10. Lady Liberty Cardigan ($66): A flag-printed garment may seem obvious for the 4th, but this oversized cardigan is one you can rock all year long.
11. Striped Sweater Tank ($20): There’s not a ton of things that $20 can buy you these days, so you should snag this striped tank while you still can. We love how it looks with ripped or white jeans for a red, white and blue bash.
12. USA Flag Tote ($18): A screen printed tote is the perfect addition to your bag collection, and this baby goes with just about everything. Use it at the beach, the grocery store or as your go-to carry-all.
15. High-Top Sneaker ($65): Show your USA pride with a pair of patriotic printed sneakers from Vans. One side displays stripes while the other shows stars.
17. Sweet Charity Bag ($1,055): For a more posh take on the color combo, opt for this Christian Louboutin PVC bag with studs and a gold metal chain. Red, white and blue have never looked so stylish.
18. Printed Runner Shorts ($39): You don’t need to dress in stars and stripes to show your July 4th spirit. Opt for a red, white and blue printed piece like this for a less obvious approach.
19. Short-Sleeved Flag Vest ($145): We couldn’t have a USA roundup without including the godfather of American fashion, Ralph Lauren. This cozy knit vest has a cool fringed trim and instantly pumps up the Americana factor of any outfit.
22. American Flag Infinity Scarf ($38): Add a finishing touch to your look by throwing on a printed scarf. It’s perfect for adding a hint of color and patriotism to your look.
How do you show your USA love? Tell us how you’ll be rocking the red, white and blue this 4th of July in the comments below or on Facebook.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.