8 Personalized Gift Ideas to Show Off Your Baby’s Name
Any new parent is kind of obsessed with their new bundle of joy, whether it’s their chubby cheeks and teeny tiny toes or their hard-to-resist baby smell and itty-bitty onesies and booties. They’re also proud as punch when the time finally comes to announce their creative baby names — a very important part of their little one’s identity. Whether you’re shopping for yourself, a friend or a family member, we’re sharing some of the cutest personalized gift ideas to show off that tiny tot’s name. Scroll on for sentimental gifts that are sure to bring joy for years to come.
1. Custom Soundwave Cuff ($149): Engrave the soundwave of your baby’s name, his favorite lullaby or even his first word for an incredibly memorable and adorable gift.
2. Custom Fortune Cookie Bracelet ($96): Get your little bundle’s name engraved on this charming fortune cookie bracelet, complete with a small, hand-formed cookie hanging at the clasp.
3. Custom Fortune Cookie Necklace ($118): Want a personalized baby name gift that’s not too obvious? This secret fortune cookie necklace is just right. Your custom fortune message, which could include a baby name or birth date, is affixed at the clasp and sits at the nape of the neck.
4. Custom Side Name DIY Growth Chart Kit ($22): They grow up so fast! This DIY vinyl decal kit is a super cute way to track and display the growth of your little one.
5. Custom Cake Topper ($20): Make your little one’s birthday extra special with this custom acrylic cake topper to adorn his or her favorite cake, pie or other dessert. You can even choose the font, phrase and color choice to make sure it goes perfectly with the party theme.
6. Custom Gold Name Necklace ($46): Personalize this adorable gold necklace with your baby’s name, up to seven letters. You can even gift it to your little loved one in a few years to help her dazzle on her first day of school.
7. Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($40): Keep your baby’s initial close to your heart — literally!— with this delicate chain necklace. It even includes a hand-stamped “xo” charm at the clasp.
8. Custom Bar Bracelet ($25): Wear this beautiful yet simple bracelet in your baby’s honor. It goes just as perfectly with a t-shirt and jeans as it does with a formal ‘fit.