8 Photo Gifts You Can Still Personalize in Time for Christmas
Christmas is in less than two weeks people! And you’ve gotta make sure your favorite friends and family members feel warm and fuzzy on December 25th. No time to bust out the glue gun and sewing machine for a little DIY action? You can still create a personalized, custom gift. We teamed up with Shutterfly to turn Brit + Co’s family photos into a whole bunch of photo gifts that you can still get in time for Christmas.
Head here for the full-on holiday shipping matrix, and scroll on to see what we made.
1. Phone Cases: Spruce up that scratched up phone of yours with a colorful custom case. We found that photos taken outdoors with plenty of light work best.
2. Ornaments: Ornaments are an easy win in the custom gifting department. You can even make a whole set using photos from Instagram.
3. Pillows: A photo pillow is definitely a bold move. It packs a lot of personalized punch, but can come off as a little cheesy at times. We recommend going with a photo that covers the entire pillow and high resolution is key. The fabric Shutterfly uses is super high quality and soft, unlike other similar photo products.
4. Coasters: Order these now. Order a ton of them for all of your friends and call it a day.
5. Photo Mugs: Turn your favorite family photo into a mug you keep on your desk for your morning cuppa. We super love this hand-lettered Better Together design to complement the photo.
6. Glass Photo Prints: Forget looking for a frame — create a glass print that stands up on its own. It’s like a paper weight but cooler.
7. Desk Calendars: You can never go wrong with a calendar filled with memories from the year.
8. Glass Magnets: And finally, glass magnets! Make a whole bunch of these and add them to your family’s stockings or goodie bags if you’re having a holiday party.
What photo gifts have you personalized in the past? What will you make this year? Talk to us in the comments below.
This post is a collaboration with Shutterfly.