Spring is big news for everyone in your home, and your four-legged companions deserve some fresh seasonal updates too. That could mean anything from new pet bowls to fancy accessories to super-tasty treats. And since no one loves your pets like you, these are all handmade by you with love. So make your list, grab your supplies, and get going — your furry friends are waiting!
1. DIY Dog Bowls With Hairpin Legs: Your dog (or super-tall cat?) will appreciate this sleek new place to eat. (via Dans Le Lake House)
2. DIY Colorful Cat Food Containers: Let your cat know that you value their food as much as they do. (You’ll appreciate this big, bright label when you’re getting up to feed her at the crack of dawn.) (via Dream Green DIY)
3. DIY Reversible Dog Bandana: You bought yourself a new hat to hit the park this summer, so make sure your canine companion has her accessory game on lock too. (via Pitter & Glink)
4. DIY Palm Springs Kitty Scratch House: Don’t lie; you are 100 percent extra enough to make a ranch hideaway for your kitty. And you should be: If it has to be in your living room, it might as well be cool, right? (via A Beautiful Mess)
5. DIY Braided Dog Collar: Your pooch not the bandana kind? Make a statement with a fun new collar. (This would look even cooler dip-dyed!) (via The Effortless Chic)
6. DIY Paw Print Cat Treats: These adorable little prints are good enough to eat. (via Brit + Co)
7. DIY Technicolor Dog Leash: This amazing Technicolor dream leash will be a hit at the dog park. (via Studio DIY)
8. DIY Vinyl Pet Food Bowls: Update your plain-Jane IKEA pet bowls with scrap vinyl and some scissors. You can create a custom piece in five minutes and for under five bucks. (via PMQ for Two)
9. DIY Frozen Strawberry & Banana Dog Treats: Before it gets too warm out, start stocking up on healthy treats to help beat the heat. (These look good enough for humans to eat, if Fido will share.) (via The Cottage Market)
10. DIY Catnip Planter: As if your cat doesn’t love your houseplants enough. This kitty face catnip planter will bring all the feline friends to your yard. (via Gina Michele)
11. DIY Dog Bed Cover: Sewing a new bed cover is the best way to make your dog’s chill-out spot something that seamlessly blends with your decor. (via Sarah Hearts)
Have you got other fun spring projects for your companions? Show us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!