If embracing bright and bold design is on your list of resolutions for 2018, you're in luck! Pinterest has released it's fourth annual top 100 trends for the coming year, and the decor round-up is defined by stylish details. Trending you'll find the likes of mixed metallics, bone-inlays, terrazzo tiles and more. With over 14 billion ideas, home decor continues to thrive and grow on Pinterest with a 75 percent increase in Pins in 2017. So pin your little heart out, as you kick off your decor vision for the year ahead.
1. Terrazzo Tile and Flooring: Made from pieces of marble, quartz, granite and glass, these tiles give a fresh twist to entryways and kitchens. (via Miss Moss)
2. Mixed Metallics:
Skip the matchy-matchy look and mix different metals together for more dimension (and shine) in your space.
(via Studio McGee)
3. Spa-Inspired Bathrooms: Exotic wooden bath mats and macrame hanging planters brighten up a basic bathroom and help to bring vacay vibes into the home year-round.
(via Apartment Therapy)
4. Statement Ceilings: Create visual interest above with bold wallpaper and geometric paint treatments. Add a killer light fixture for a shiny finishing touch. (via Domino)
5. Bone Inlay: Bone-inlaid furniture brings a wow factor to every room thanks to their intricate and artisanal patterns. (via Mimosa Lane)
6. Herringbone Patterns:
How do you take classic wood from basic to modern? With a chic herringbone pattern, of course.
(via Peter Eckartz / Pinterest)
7. Colorful Doors: Say hello to friends and visitors with a cheery entryway. From acid green to salmon pink, colorful doors offer a #winning welcome. (via Old Brand New)
8. Patterned Plants
Breathe new life into your room with greenery that goes beyond. Patterned foliage like the prayer plant will add a little pizzaz to your plant corner.
(via Design Sponge )
9. Big Wall Art: See ya, gallery walls! 2018 is all about large-scale posters, paintings, and prints. (via Urban Outfitters)
10. Sage: It's ALL about sage. This calming, neutral hue works for any room in the home and pairs stylishly with those trendy pastel colors. (via Blog Lovin)
Share your favorite Pinterest trend with us on Twitter! Tag @Britandco!
(Photo via Design Sponge)