Fall’s right around the corner, and you know what that means? Fall fashion, baby! We’ve teamed up with Piperlime to kick your style into high gear by giving away a $500 gift card to Piperlime AND a $500 credit to the B+C Shop. More on how to enter after the jump.
This fall, we’re all about a mix of graphic patterns and deep autumnal shades. The pastel sorbet colors of summer will always be top of mind, but we’re looking forward to subduing our color wheel ever so slightly. To get the ladies around here revved up for the coming season, we picked some of our favorite Piperlime items and had a full-on fashion show. Check out some of our favorite looks below! And be sure to follow our Piperlime Pinterest Board, where Brit will be guest Pinning as we get ready for fall.
1. Romp Around! We heart rompers, and say they can last way beyond summer. This Eight Sixty Geo Romper ($119) has a sort of vintage vibe, and we went with that to create the rest of the look. Add sparkle by way of Sabine Faceted Earrings ($38) and a pair of Super Lucia Pussycat Sunnies ($269).
2. Blue Suede Shoes: When you’re going for bright blue shoes on your feet, we’re all about keeping colors minimal everywhere else. For this look, we start things off with a black blouse, layer this Sabine Pink Green Facet Necklace ($110) over top of that, then tuck it all into this Theory Holeen S. Prosecco Skirt ($245). On the feet? Report Olaf High Heel Sandals in Blue ($99).
3. Jumpin’ Jumpin’: A basic black jumpsuit has quickly become a wardrobe staple and this Easy Romper by Eight Sixty ($119) is a great pick. Dress it up with black boots and a DVF Envelope Clutch ($195) to take your outfit to 11.
4. Graphic Pattern Pop: For Ashley’s look, it’s all about keeping the textile-inspired Aztec Mini Dress ($89) as the focus of the outfit. We added the Loeffler Randall Work Tote ($695), Kelly Wearstler Boudinage Cuff ($270) and Mia Taupe Esperanza Shoes ($69).
5. White After Labor Day: We totally recommend it! A graphic white dress is one of those every-occasion dresses that you can wear to work, to a cocktail party or to a boozy weekend brunch. We paired this one with a Kelly Wearstler Boudinage Cuff ($270) and and Steve Madden Dusty Gold Flats ($60). And of course, we recommend pairing any of the above looks with complementary picks from the B+C Shop! Head to the style section and prepare to swoon.
Now, back to the contest! Enter to win by submitting your email address below.
This sweeps is now closed.
Submitting your email address also means you’ll be subscribing to the always-colorful and ever-informative Brit + Co newsletter, as well as the Piperlime newsletter. This contest closes at 11:59pm PST on August 31st. As always, the winner will be chosen at random. Full contest terms here.
If you have any questions about the giveaway, hit us up on Twitter or leave us a message below!