Good to the Last Dot: 20 Polka Dot Home Accessories
Sorry. We hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even though it’s “technically ” spring now, warm weather isn’t here to stay quite yet. Sure, today may be 60 but tomorrow? Back to chilly 50s or even 40s. Fortunately, even if the temps aren’t cooperating, you can bring spring spirit into your home with a fresh polka dot pattern. You might be surprised how one or two awesome accessories can give your entire home a face lift. Get playful with your home decor, wash away those winter blues and transition to spring with these eye-catching polka dot pieces.
1. Dottilicious Wall Decals: ($38): Afraid of committing to something as permanent as paint? Perk up your walls with decals instead. These vibrant dotty stickers will make your design-as-you-like dreams come true!
2. Polka Dot Chevron Napkin Set ($16 for 4): These napkins feature two of our favorite things in the universe — chevron and polka dots!
3. Mod-Dot Lampshade ($68): This mod-dot shade is the perfect way to bring some snazz into your home this spring. It’s a punchy piece sure to brighten your mood.
4. KESS InHouse Rainbow Dots Duvet Cover ($141): After a long gray winter, everything inside feels a bit tired and lackluster. This bold printed duvet is a colorful quick fix to give your home an instant boost of spring.
5. Alston Sofa ($899): We are totally crushin’ on this chic dottie sofa! For 900 buckaroos, it can be yours… or ours. (Anyone feeling generous?)
6. Dottie Shower Curtain ($50): White dots swim in a sea of beautiful green to create one stunning print. This shower curtain is so cute, we might never leave the bathroom.
8. Dottie Toss Organic Pillow Cover ($12): Sometimes, your place just needs a little oomph. A polka dot pattern lends a whimsical touch to these chic personal pillows that will perk up any space just. Like. That.
9. Crockpot Slow Cooker ($20): Something about this pot reminds us of the ’70s. Polka dots are back and bigger than ever. Your friends will love it. Your Grandma will approve of it. And everyone will want to borrow it.
10. Starlight Pendant Light ($100): Light filters through the dot holes in this pendant shade to create a beautiful night sky effect. Who said you had to go outside to enjoy the starlight?
11. Dottie Bath Towel ($25): Give your home a pick-me-up with a bright set of perky towels. These pretty dot prints will be gracing your bathroom as soon as you can choose a color… or two… or three…
13. Nordstrom at Home Fortune Fray Pouf ($99): Put up your feet on the perfect pouf! Tiny star-shaped slashes allow a pretty polka dot pattern to peep through.
12. Polka Dot Duct Tape ($6): With so many duct tape DIYs flying around on the Internet (seriously), you’re bound to find the perfect way to put this dotty tape to good use. It’s an inexpensive way to bring the trend into your home.
14. Mini Polka Dot Ice Packs ($8): If you’re saying “awww” right now, imagine how much better these pretty ice packs will make you feel when you’re feeling not so hot in the first place. Banish aches and pains with a good dose of cuteness.
15. Polka Dot Wall Stencil ($35): A stencil is a frugal way to bring the instant charm of polka dots to any room in your home. The best part? You can revamp your digs to show off your personal style — all while keeping your budget in check!
16. Glass Bubble Dot Wall Clock ($100): This dot wall clock is too cute to pass up. It’s the perfect way to add a pop of color to any room.
17. Dottie Finials ($15): Don’t be confused by the word “finials.” These are curtain rod ends. And they’re perky, cheerful, welcoming and just plain fun.
18. Isaac Mizrahi Polka Dot Teal 16 Piece Set ($93): Spring is here, and it’s totally time to get playful with your tableware. Every meal’s an instant party when you’re eating on pieces this chic. (Who’s ready to celebrate!?)
19. Pool Painted Dot Eco Lounger ($140): It’s a little embarrassing how much time we spend on PB Teen. But hey — why should teens have all the fun and all the polka dotty printed goodies?
20. Polka Dot Bike Fine Art Photo ($31): We wish this bike was for real… but if we can’t have the bike, we’ll settle for the print. This preppy bike scene makes for one pretty photo print.
Hey! Are you bringing dots to your digs this spring? Tell us just how you’re going dotty in the comments!